Tuesday 17 May 2011

Computer Add-ons - female, gender changer


Never has a sex-change been so easy. I went from a male-on-male relationship to a female-on-female (which nearly everyone prefers) in no time. Super-easy to insert using only my fingers and delivered it cost less than a cup of highbrow coffee. VGA Gender Changer HD15, F/F Thin

I have an XBox 360 VGA cable as well as a laptop that I like to hook up to a monitor. However, getting behind the monitor is a pain, and that was the only way to change the cord between the 360 and the laptop.



I bought this gender changer to attach to the Xbox 360 VGA cord, so that I can just attach the cord coming from the monitor to either my laptop or the Xbox 360 with a lot less hassle.



The product arrived fast and well packaged. It is sturdy metal construction; seems like it will hold up well to the constant disconnecting and connecting I am going to be subjecting it to.



No disadvantages to speak of (so far).

Its pretty obvious what this thing is. If you want to link two VGA cables together, this is what you need. However, if your cable length is too long, you will get interference and the picture will go nuts. Just don't use cables that are too long, or pass them near power cables.

This thing works exactly as promised. I had to unscrew the bolts on one end to be able to use it how I wanted. Its on a powered monitor splitter converting the male end into a female end that can receive the rgb cable input from the cpu.



Mine is actually yellow. It works great, I don't have any kind of signal loss (that's noticeable) and it was a good value.

I bought this VGA gender changer to hook up a composite to VGA adapter to a 50ft VGA cord in order to send a high definition signal (from a switcher box) to a projector. It works great, no loss in quality or change in color, although I did have a bit of trouble getting one of the VGA cable's screws to go into the adapter. Overall this is a great product at a great price (not to mention amazon was the only place that I could find carrying it).

I purchase 2 items from this seller and never got my product and with requests to the seller to ship me my items, I never even could get them to respond. They just took/stole my money and did not look back! BAD SELLER! You have been warned!

i bought this because i wanted to use the same cable(SVGA Monitor Cable), instead of having to buy a 35 feet long component cable for my projector, my projector came with an adapter(component to vga), so i used that with this adapter and the 35' long SVGA Monitor Cable i already had, to fed my projector with component sources like psp,original xbox or satellite tv box,etc.

And well... it worked very good!!!

Someone gave it 4 stars, how? It is small, easy to use, and does exactly what it is supposed to. The little screws that hold it to each piece are even there, for both the piece/device you are attaching to and the cable coming in. Worked great! Has to be 5 stars. - Female - Gender Changer - Cables - Computer Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information