Tuesday 17 May 2011

sports bra - sports bra


I've always worn 2 sports bras to prevent bouncing etc. This is the first bra I have every been able to wear on its own. I've bought several and I love them all. The underwire is great and doesn't dig in at all. I love the 3-hook adjustable closure and the overall support of the cups. I can wear this bra all day if I have to and it doesn't lose support. I highly recommend it! Champion Women's Double Dry Seamless Full Support Underwire Sports Bra, Black, 34/36D/DD

This is a super comfortable, easy to wear sports bra. It truly does keep you feeling dry! No matter what the temperature (even in the winter) I am constantly sweating from the neck down! I was thrilled to find this comfortable, yet supportive bra keeping me feeling drier than ever ... even in the humid and hot month of August in NYC! I am usually a 40D, and puchased the 38-40D/DD. It felt a little tighter than I'm use to at first, but it really is the right size for the support that I need when doing my errands and walking around the city, as well as my weekly excersise class. I will definitely repurchase. I only wish it came in red and other pretty colors as it looks great peeking through my sleeveless tops!

Champion's High MCR bras really are the best. I've used this brand for the last 15 years, particularly their Sportshape non-wire style and their bras have always delivered. I love this style as it not only offers great support, and for an underwire bra, is very comfy as well. It feels a bit tight at first, they do use compression to support your breasts, but once it's on you'll forget you're even wearing it. Wicks sweat away and you won't even feel how drenched your are, like I get at the gym, until you take it off. Highly recommended!

I have tried several bras and none of them worked. This one holds them in and stops the bounce. I ran for the first time today in 10 years!!! I wear a 34 D, and this one worked perfectly. I love the underwire and the fact that it seperates them so they don't squish together. The support is incredible. I bought a 32/34 D just to make sure it was tight enough and that was the right decision. I am going to buy 2 more just like it!

As a 34DD, I've always had issues finding a perfect sports bra. Look no further, this is it! Great support, incredible comfort! I don't want to rip it off immediately after wearing it to the gym, it's so comfy! I absolutely recommend this to all my big busted ladies out there!

I bought this bra off the Champion website, but I just had to rave about it to Amazon. I checked these reviews before I bought it, but I still really can't believe how much I love this sports bra. It's comfy, flattering, and has amazing support like I've never experienced from any other bra. I jogged in it the other day, which is something I could NEVER do without soreness from my [...] bouncing around, and I was perfectly comfortable. I am a small girl, but I wear either a DD or DDD. I never thought a great, comfortable sports bra existed for women with bustlines as large as mine. I originally felt like I shouldn't have spent almost $50 on this bra, but after receiving it, I realize how worth it it was. I highly, HIGHLY recommend this bra for anyone with a larger bust.

This sports bra is alot lighter than my other champion sports bra but just as good at preventing unneccessary bouncing. It is also good at wicking away sweat. I bought the "latte" color and you cannot see it under a white tee.

I bought this sports bra after reading some of the reviews on it. I'm a 34-DD so I need and like lots of support. I've previously worn the Moving Comfort Fiona bra, and liked those a lot too, so that is what I'm comparing these to. The Pros:

-Super comfortable-I could wear this all day and be comfy

-Easily adjustable-can adjust exactly as you want. Would make a good maternity bra I would think

-Decreases the uniboob



Cons:

-sizes seem to run large-I bought the 34/36 D/DD and I feel like I would need to go a size smaller if I really wanted to reduce the bounce

-not quite enough compression for me. Could be the fact that the sizes run large, but that Fiona bra definately keeps the girls where they belong. This one not so much.



Overall I'm happy with these bras because they are comfortable for my regular workouts-weight lifting, elipticals, things like that. I wouldn't consider running in this bra though-I'd bust out the Moving Comfort Fiona bras, which aren't comfortable enough for all day wear but will compress the girls enough to keep them where they belong. I've reviewed the Fiona as well if you want my thoughts on that as well. - Sports Bra'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information