Tuesday 17 May 2011

Notebook Power Adapters - laptop power adapters, notebook power adapters


We purchased this unit as a replacement for the Factory adapter (which lasted 3 years). This unit worked well for the first 6 weeks and then started having problems. The adapter port became loose and the connection to the computer was unable to deliver power to charge the battery. Will think twice about purchasing 3rd party items. NEW AC Adapter/Power Supply for HP/Compaq 381090-001 403810-001 417220-001

I purchased one of these & was very pleased at how cheap I found one. Got it, it worked for awhile & then stopped. Emailed seller & they sent me a new one. It worked longer than the 1st one, but has now stopped working as well. I have emailed the seller again, so we'll see what happens.

I bought this item in late september because my factory cord came apart. It arrived quickly and it was inexpensive. From the start after plugging it up to my laptop(compaq) the charging indicator would go back and forth from ac power to battery power.After a short while it would shut my laptop down and it would not charge my Laptop (compaq). I would not recommend this product. Put your money to a universal charger and save yourself some hassle. - Poor Quality - Laptop Power Adapters - Notebook Power Adapters - Hp Ac Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information