Tuesday 10 May 2011

Swedish Hasbeens


I saw these and had to have them, they are more AMAZING in person than online. They fit great out of the box and only get better with each wear. I am already looking for more pairs in different colors. Thank you Amazon!! swedish hasbeens Women's 465 Ankle Boot,New Turquoise,10 M US

After reading the reviews here I ordered these a size larger than I normally take (size 11, which is size 41 according to the Swedish Hasbeen's website). Amazon sent me a size 40 (which is a size 10). There are no other markings on the box except for size 40.



I am still trying to get to the bottom of this. Have been in touch with customer service and they can't confirm if Amazon think size 11 = size 40). Another reviewer had left a similar comment. Will let you know when I hear back.



These shoes are super cute by the way but I couldn't even get my usual size 9.5 - 10 feet into the 40

I am a true US 7 and I ordered the 7. When it arrived it was marked EU 37. In my experience EU 37 usually fits more like a 6.5 and EU 37.5 to 38 is more the equivalent of US 7. I put the shoe on and it ran short. It fit in every way except that my toes were all the way up against the end of the boot, making it painful to stand around or walk for long periods of time. I just ordered the US 8 / EU 38 and hopefully that works out better.



Otherwise it is a beautiful shoe at a great price, just best to know your size in this model!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Swedish Hasbeens Swedish Hasbeens Swedish Hasbeens