Tuesday 10 May 2011

Electric Staple Gun - pneumatic stapler, staplers


I have been using these staples for many years, it's great for my screening outdoors as it will not rust. I use it indoors too. I tried using the regular stapels outside, but they rust and discolor my wood after one season.



There is not too much to say about a staple, just that it will not rust no matter what. That in itself allows me to highly reccomend this product, I only wish they made this in larger sizes, for I cannot find it anywhere. Arrow Fastener 506SS1 Genuine T50 Stainless Steel 3/8-Inch Staples, 1,000-Pack - Pneumatic Stapler - Stanley - Staplers - Upholstery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Electric Staple Gun - pneumatic stapler, staplers staplers Electric Staple Gun - pneumatic stapler, staplers