Tuesday 10 May 2011

Button Cell Batteries - watch batteries, button cell


I got my batteries just three days after I ordered them and put two in a couple dead watches, and they worked fine. Seems OK to me!



EDIT: Both batteries that I put into watches died after less than a week! Seems like the vendor should check the expiration dates before sending these things out. Energizer Watch Batteries 364/363 SR621SW Battery New

EDIT 1/7/10: The watch batteries that I purchased from SwatchBattery and installed three weeks ago are still going strong. The SwatchBattery information page says that this supplier always ships fresh batteries that are less than two months old.



For years, I've been paying a watch repair shop $15 each time that a watch battery went dead (that's $15 per battery). Finally I Googled "replace watch battery"; found a good, instructive video; purchased a $20 tool kit from an online jewelry supply store; and ordered about $16 worth of batteries (three kinds, about 20 in all) from SwatchBattery.



I have now spent just $36 (tools included) to replace the batteries in three watches, and I have enough batteries left over to repeat the operation four more times. Watch batteries purchased from SwatchBattery cost a fraction of what they cost at a chain drug store or grocery store, and the shipping is fast and free! SwatchBattery also has a very wide selection of batteries available.

I was so glad to purchase watch batteries online. I have spend a fortune buying batteries at the drug store and this is the best deal ever! Being a watch collector and loving a lot of different watches I have always changed my own batteries. I put 6 in watches that I have not worn for a while.

Works as expected. Great value for the price. Highly recommend purchasing this from Amazon as you can not find a better deal than this. Works just as good as expensive batteries purchased from other stores

The title really says it all. Can you open the back of your watch, remove the old battery, replace it with a new one and snap the watch closed? If so, you're going to save yourself quite a bit of money.



I've paid jewelers $7 to replace a stinking battery that probably costs them 25 cents in bulk. One day I decided to try replacing the battery in one of my cheap watches and haven't paid to have it done since.



Once you've done it a few times, it literally takes about 2 minutes. So, can you install one?

I received these and a bevy of batteries via amazon. These batteries are used in the so many diffeent watches The repowered units are ticking away and total value # of bateries, free ship and no sales tax makes all the batteries sold in bulk at Amazon a great deal - Button Cell Batteries - Button Cell - Battery - Watch Batteries'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information