Tuesday 10 May 2011

Harry Potter Costume - glasses, costumes


Our son really looks like Harry Potter in these glasses and they fit his face really well --he is 7 years old but is about the size of a 9 or 10 year old. They fit me, too, and I am small adult -I think they fit the target Harry Potter age group well. Very nice quality for a costume; the lenses even offer UV protection! The frames are like low quality regular glasses that you would get from glasses store. Harry's Glasses Wire

If you think you are ordering officially licensed Harry Potter glasses with the Harry Potter name on the side (that fit most, have UV protection and that most reviewers really like), I would not place your order if it is to be filled by Cashco1000. They sent me a cheap alternative (that is not licensed, does not have the name on the side, etc. and is not only too big for my 7-year-old, but is also too big for me and my 6'1" husband). Cashco1000 says that this happens all the time. If your Amazon picture shows the officially licensed glasses, according to Cashco1000, Amazon posted this without their knowledge. Their picture should be of the cheap alternative (that should not, in my humble opinion, possibly get a positive review by anybody unrelated to that seller's company). Seller does say I'll get a full refund, but I'm still out my time and energy. Please be careful out there fellow shoppers.

I bought these glasses when I bought the robe. I am very pleased with both purchases. I had previously purchased the plastic rimmed glasses which did not last. In fact, the first pair broke within seconds! The metal rimmed glasses are still intact after a month of not very gentle play. Overall a good deal.

These glasses are a great addition to the Harry Potter costume. The quality is good (my 6-year-old boy hasn't broken them yet) and they really help make my son look more like Harry Potter.



I let my kids wear their costumes any time of year to get the most out of the money spent on any given costume. I think the cost of these glasses has already been worth it in the few weeks since we've received them.

I ordered these for my son, for his Harry Potter Halloween costume. Nice quality! He is a large child for the age of 7, and these fit very well. I am sure they would even fit a much older child. We just took them to a local eyeglass place, and they fitted the glasses for us for free. I didn't want to risk bending them myself, so it was nice to have these properly fitted, and they won't fall off. - Glasses - Costumes - Accessories - Costume'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Harry Potter Costume - glasses, costumes costume Harry Potter Costume - glasses, costumes