Tuesday 10 May 2011

Kindle Stand - kindle stand, ipad accessories


I really love my eBook Reader stand. I use it with my Kindle and my iPad. I love most that it's different from all the other plastic stands, and it's functional and well-designed. I think it's great that it's so flat when not in use. It fits inside the very narrow pocket in the neoprene sleeve I have. CaseCrown REAL Wooden eBook Reader Stand (Redwood) for the Apple iPad Tablet

This stand is a nice simple and elegant way to place your iPad on your desk. I like the fact that it matches my wooden desk, and that I can angle my iPad to different positions.

Feels nice and solid.

Originally, I was looking into getting one of those iPad cover cases that double as a stand. However, they felt flimsy and awkward in the "stand" form. I like this a lot better. And it's very inexpensive too!

Awesome stand for the money. The stand is sturdy and the iPad sits at a perfect angle on my desk . I also like the fact it is made out of wood, brings a nice sophistication to it. Plus, it is perfect for reading in bed and you don't run the risk of your hands tiring from holding the iPad.

Well made, attractive and easy to store or transport. For so little money and with prompt delivery, I really don't think you can go wrong with this stand. I do wish it came with a cloth pouch for carry and storage, but for this price you can't have everything. Highly recommended.

This is a great holder for my beloved iPad. So much so, that out there are some new iPad owners who will shortly be new owners of the "CaseCrown REAL ebook Reader Stand (Redwood) for the Apple iPad Tablet". Certainly a substantial title for a relatively unobtrusive, friendly and useful object. But it deserves it. I guess.

I love this product! What a great item for the price! I received it in the mail just three days after purchasing it with standard shipping which is great. I can position my iPad on it with no problem, even while the iPad is in the case (I have an incase). I definitely recommend this product.

I bought this stand for use with an 7" Android Tablet (APad). I was hoping it would work because the APad is slightly wider than and iPad. It works perfectly. The angle is great for reading or working. You can use it horizontally or vertically. It actually has two different angles you can use. I am very happy with the quality and price of this Wooden eBook Reader Stand. It arrived very quickly.

This is such a simple and tasteful design, and at a reasonable price. I use it for my ipad on my kitchen counter and table and while charging my iPad at night. It has two little notches and my iPad has never slipped out of the notches. A truly well designed product made of beautiful wood.

The item itself is appeared to be good for the price; however it was useless to me as it arrived broken. The barely padded envelope was not sufficient packaging to protect the wooden item from UPS handling. - Kindle Stand - Ipad Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information