Friday 6 May 2011

Manicure Sets - medicool, manicure


I am embarassed to admit it, but I had - at least until I purchased this pedicure tool - very bad calluses on my heels. In fact, they were so bad, I didn't even want to go to a salon to get a pedicure! I've tried other battery operated tools, but they weren't ever strong or powerful enough. They would smooth over the edges, but not significantly reduce the thickness of the calluses.



I read a positive review of this tool in the Wall Street Journal, and decided to invest in one more tool. Within 2 minutes of use, I knew I had found the product I had been looking for! After a couple of initial uses (I didn't want to remove too much at one time), my calluses were virtually gone, and the applicator wasn't degraded at all. After more than a month of use, I continue to be amazed at how quickly, easily, and effectively it works.



I highly recommend this tool to anyone with similar issues. I can't comment on the other applicator tools (I've only used the two different callus removing tools), but I can say that it is well worth the money. Home Pedicure PediNova III - Electric Manicure Kit

I would buy this electric manicure set, again. This is my first time using one; it was a bit uncomfortable at first as I was nervous. It is easy to use and does a very good job! It is quiet which makes it seem less intimadating. Nice looking case to store it in. I like that it came with 10 different bits to use; giving me choices to learn with, without the need to buy. Carol

I had used my wifes nail machine several years ago and marveled at how well it performed, so when we divorced she got the machine. Recently I attempted to borrow it when I was in her city and she revealed that it had recently disappeared; so to make a short story shorter, I now have the same machine and rate it very highly. As a diabetic I have quarterly podiatry care, but between appointments, this is as good as the office machine the Dr uses. The Drs and Nurses have given me hints for using the PediNova III. I highly recommend it.

This is a first class unit and the quality and the range of power and for calluses and delicate use for cuticles is amazing. In a matter of minutes my feet and hands nails and all were fantastic. I would highly recommend this as the best I have ever seen . Don't buy those cheap units on info mercials or discount stores as this is worth every penny.

This is a great product for the elderly. My mother is 90 years old and can't get out of the house. Her toe nails were becoming impossible for us to kept trimmed. This product worked perfectly and without any complaints.

I recently purchased the Home Pedicure PediNova III Electric Manicure Kit and really like it. I had been searching for something that wouldn't be as expensive as the ones used in the salon I used to visit, and this definitely fits the bill. It does a great job of removing tough calluses, comes with many different "heads" which provide varying degrees of abrasiveness, has a long and very flexible coiled cord, and is a powerful instrument. My feet have never looked so good! I highly recommend this product.

This manicure device is so helpful when working with my elderly mom. Quickly, precisely, and easily shapes both fingernails and toenails for professional results without pain. Well worth the price and the delivery was excellent.

This electric pedicure set is great for nails and for removing thick calluses from the feet. The continuously adjustable speed is very convenient. I had a less expensive set and this set is well worth the money!

I have used other pedicure/manicure portable electric units (I owned a unit in Germany and it's power was fantastic) This unit is not powerful enough -especially to be effective on heel calluses. I have since discovered the PedEgg product at Target for less than $20! and it works amazingly well!!! Not to mention that there no 20% restocking fee (that I was charged to return this item to the seller!) - Pedicure Kit - Medicool - Manicure - Pedicure Set'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Manicure Sets - medicool, manicure medicool Manicure Sets - medicool, manicure