Friday 6 May 2011

Iphone 4 Bumper - accessories, bumper


Dont even bother buying these cases.

they dont protect your phone.



I actually ordered two cases.

One blue and one Pink.



Right when i opened up both cases the power and volume key came off.

I was even gentle of opening both of them.



They dont even protect your phone.

This was a waste of my time and im already warning you on how horrible they are.

I'm going to return these as soon as I can.



These cases dont even deserve even 1 star.



THEY ARENT THE ORIGINAL IPHONE 4 BUMPERS THAT YOU BUY AT THE APPLE STORE. Bumper Case for Apple iPhone4 - Bumper with buttons for volume and power - Blue

The product was received fast. I do like the color. The problem is it's dirty around the corners ( i was able to wipe it clean) but i feel like it's been used and returned, re-package and then delivered to another customer. :-(

I'm sure that's a perfectly good product, I would have loved to have but Amazon returned my order before I could get it and wouldn't do anything for me. And since the prices had changed I was unwilling to reorder my produces at the higher rate. I still think this looks like a good product and I'm not trying to deter anyone from ordering it, just be aware that you might not get your shipment and Amazon would do anything about it.

This product, other than being the wrong color for me, is exactly like the apple branded product. (Sturdy rubber, metal buttons, shiny on the part that surrounds the phone.) My beef is that the color pictured is brighter than the one you receive, which has more of a pastel blue look around the part that rests on your phone, and I wanted the bright blue all around. BE CAREFUL. I returned and ordered black, and it was little more than a rubber band. It didn't match up to the buttons and openings until I wrestled it around, and it is thinner and not shiny like Apple's. It does not have metal buttons as pictured. It is also ruining my skinit skin - maybe by being too tight, I'm not sure. It seems people either love or hate these bumpers, and I read that whether you get the Tapp which is identical to Apple's bumper or the rubber band depends on which warehouse the seller sends it from - and they have no control of it. SO, if you are willing to take a risk, and don't mind a duller blue - go for it. You may be delighted, or you may be disapponted! - Iphone 4 - Accessories - Case - Bumper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone 4 Bumper - accessories, bumper accessories Iphone 4 Bumper - accessories, bumper