Friday 6 May 2011

Camera Accessories - lens, photography


At a fraction of the cost of some other lens cleaner pens, this one really stands up. I can tell no difference from this one and my Nikon pen, other than the color. They appear to be built by the same manufacturer - essentially the same. Works great for removing dust and smudges from and around the camera lens. Great buy for sure. Zeikos ZE-LPF Professional LCD / Lens Cleaner (Black )

When I had originally ordered this product, I was sent a wrong item.

I contacted the seller, and they sent me a new one right away.



The cleaner is excellent, as it is very light and portable, and does its jobs.

With the brush, it is easy to clean dust on camera lenses, and any other LCD screens.

Also, the microfiber is also useful for getting rid of finger prints on LCDs or lens.



I recommend the seller as well as the product to my friends.

This is a great LensPen...as good as they come (many are just rebranded but otherwise identical). It's even way better than the more expensive Amazon brand lenspen, which I didn't care for at all. And since this one is available with Amazon Prime, it's a no-brainer. I'm ordering a few more!

It's cheaper than the regular cleaners, and I'm sure it works the same. I love it! I use it to clean my lens for my T2i and sometimes use it to dust off stuff from my computer screen. It works if you want to clean delicate surfaces! - Lens Pen - Photography - Lens - Cleaner'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information