Friday 6 May 2011

Interactive Books - games, bestseller


Impressed, I wasn't expecting so much since I just paid more for a can of coke; not only can you play one and two player tic tac toe, but also learn everything about the game's history, games based on it, and what I found interesting was the game theory application and strategy guide with a full chart/grid so you can easily see the best possible move for every turn.

I still haven't won against the kindle but haven't tried since reading the strategies; however I did in the two-player mode against my sister and won a few times using the tricks I learned.

What really impressed me was the graphics and layouts, there's a nice style to it, with the games app-like and the documentation ebook-like. I wish all the Kindle Books were formatted this nicely. Tic Tac Toe Games | 1 and 2 Player Interactive Content (Kindle Games Available Worldwide)

I thought this game was great! I love that it includes strategies so now I can beat people when I play any kind of tic tac toe!! I am glad that this is an actual game and not just a link to someone's website. I have paid for too many of those and when the website is down then you can't access the game you paid for. Definitely worth buying, especially at such a cheap price! - Interactive - Bestseller - Games - Active Content'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Interactive Books - games, bestseller games Interactive Books - games, bestseller