Wednesday 27 April 2011

Video Production - camcorder batteries, video production


I purchased this battery as a spare for my Panasonic HDC-SD60K video camera. Visually, it looks like a duplicate of the original equipment battery that came with the camera. The first good sign was when it fit perfectly when I slid it into the camera's battery mount. The battery took it's first charge without a problem. When fully charged this battery also gives me the same amount of recording time as the battery that came with the camera, which is approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes. Battery for All Except Tm/hs 700 Series;battery Pack - Lithium Ion - 1790 Mah

This battery is exactly like the one that came with the camera. It has more than met my expectations. Each use has given me almost 2 hours, 35 minutes recording time, which is same for the furnished battery. Very pleased.

Panasonic HDC-TM55K Hi-Def Camcorder with 8GB Flash Memory & 35X Intelligent Zoom (Black)



Genuine factory battery, works just like the original that was included with the TM55 Panasonic camcorder and looks identical, too

no problems whatsoever, i get about 100 minutes out of it, with no time down for cooling

happy with it, would buy again

(arrived on time, and was nicely packed)

Believe it or not, I purchased this product at the recommendation of a salesman after buying a camcorder in the store. The salesman told me I could buy a better battery much cheaper over the internet than in their store. He was right. The battery was much cheaper than in the store and has more battery life per charge - Camcorder Batteries - Video Production'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


camcorder batteries Video Production - camcorder batteries, video production