Wednesday 27 April 2011

Digital Camera Bag - camera case, digital camera bag


I'm very satisfied with this bag. I purchased it with the Nikon Coolpix L100, and it fits perfectly. There is room for extra batteries, an additional SD card (not that I need it, but it's there) along with room for the USB cable needed to attach it to the computer for downloading the pics.



The bag has an adjustable shoulder strap and carry strap. It seems to be constructed well, although I haven't put it through any overly rigorous activity. I was enthused when the camera slid nicely into the bag, and the velcro compartment seperator moves quickly to adjust for the size needed.



I would recommend this product. Zeikos ZE-CA38B Deluxe Soft Small Camera and Video Bag

The Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ-35 fits well in this bag along with all the accessories and an additional battery. If it were an inch or so longer, all the accessories would fit on the floor without any stacking. Be forewarned that the bag has an annoying chemical smell which pretty much dissipated after I aired it outside for several hours before using it. Other than that, it's a good value. Also, in case it helps anyone, the bag's external dimensions are 6-3/4" X 4" X 6-3/4".

I needed a case for my new Nikon P100 camera. This case fit my needs exactly. It is compact, but very well made. My camera fits in easily, but without slopping around. There is extra room for the charger and cable, and I can easily fit in a spare battery and SD card. Some people may need to carry lots of extras and would need a larger case, but for me, this case is perfect. It fits comfortably in my truck console, out of sight, and away from bumps and spills. A terrific case for the money!

I was hesitant to buy it at first thinking it would be cheaply made due to the cost. Boy was I wrong. It is a great camera bag for my Fujifilm 2700. It fits nicely and I still have room for extra batteries or even something else small like that. The pouches around it work great for business cards, or little papers or what not. Maybe even another memory card if needed. The contruction is great as it has held up at the dog shelter with dogs trying to get into it.

I bought this case not so that I could tote it along on some splendiferous Serengeti safari or tantalizing Tibetan trek. I bought it because I have perfected the art of losing things. Think you're the champ? Ha! I guarantee you that you don't hold a candle to me. I am, hands down, the world champion.



As such, I've learned when I get wonderful little electronics and gizmos to organize them in one space since what I typically lose are the accessories. E.g, I recently bought a new GPS and immediately bought a hard case big enough to fit everything...the GPS, car charger with the window mount & the USB cord. To not do so would 100% guarantee that the champ would not be able to find one of the critical components and would have to scrounge for something that fit or buy a new one. So....



I recently bought a wonderful little 6000s CoolPix. (Love it!) It came with a good manual (better than usual these days but small enough to fit in the case), usb cord, AC charger & AV cords. I'll likely add a car charger and I bought an extra memory card at the time of purchase. When I bought the camera, I also bought a small hard case for it that fits it snugly.

Black Hard Case for Nikon Coolpix Digital Cameras



I am able to get all of the above in this little case with plenty of room to spare (so I'll add the car charger with no problem). For me, it's a perfect little case where I can keep my CoolPix and all of its accessories (including the manual) in one place. Were I to travel with it, it would be an excellent little case for, again, keeping everything together. It's small & light enough to easily just throw it over a shoulder/around your neck without any burden or clunkiness. The adjustable strap also extends long enough to carry the bag in a more secure cross-body fashion. It's probably padded enough to protect its contents but I tend to be ultra-cautious about electronics -- I'm more comfortable with my camera being in its little hard case inside this bigger padded one. I also like the idea of being able to leave this case with the accessories behind and just kicking around on day trips with my little CoolPix in its small hard case that has its own neck/shoulder strap.



My one criticism is organizing inside the case -- there aren't any inside pockets (didn't think about this when I purchased it). The little hard case I bought to fit the camera snugly has a little inside pocket for a memory card, which is where I'll put an extra. I could put a card in the case reviewed here but without a little inside pocket for it it'd rattle around in there (the little velcro divider provided doesn't work for my purposes). I'd be concerned it would get lost if I put a card in one of the little exterior mesh pockets on this camera case. I'd have preferred one or two small interior pockets instead of or in addition to the exterior mesh ones. For me, though, the case is pretty perfect as it is and the pockets are a minor issue -- it's a good little case for a great price. - Camera Case - Camera Accessory Bags - Digital Camera Bag - A570'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Digital Camera Bag - camera case, digital camera bag digital camera bag Digital Camera Bag - camera case, digital camera bag