Wednesday 27 April 2011

Canon Powershot S3 Is - canon powershot s3 is, s3 is


After purchasing the case made by Canon for my S2 1S and finding it too small, I purchased this case. The camera fits snugly into the main compartment, and the addtional pockets leave ample space for extra memory cards, batteries, or whatever. I highly recommend this case for anyone purchasing a Canon S2 1S camera or similar sized camera, you won't be disappointed. Case Logic WBC-4 Camcorder Bag (Black/Grey/Blue)

This is indeed a very nice camera case that is sized perfectly for the Canon S2 IS. I think it has just enough extra room for memory cards, etc. without being bulky. It is built with typical Case Logic quality, very solid....plenty of foam protection for the camera unless you drop it from a decent height...then all bets are off.

Perfect match for Canon S5 IS (and probably the S2/S3 as well). The camera fits tightly into the main compartment even with the 58mm barrel installed (this way it fits only lens-down or lens-up, without it it fits in just about any way you want). The case quality is very high, it's nicely padded and the camera feels well protected inside it.



The extra front compartment can contain an extra SD card or two, a 58mm polarizing filter [..] - including its case), extra set of batteries and a small tripod. The two side mini pockets are effectively useless (they could contain a set of 4AA batteries but getting them inside is annoying, plus the net pocket means they would be exposed which is not a great idea). There's one additional internal pocket at the top of the bag, which is fairly tiny but I did manage to fit in a pack of lens cleaning tissues and a tiny mini-USB to USB cable (not the big one that comes standard with the camera, a much shorter 10cm one).



While I don't think it's unique for this case, do note that the default Canon lens-cap will not sit tightly on the camera when using this bag because the camera is a bit of a tight fit, and the flimsy default cap falls off on every possible occasion. I do recommend to get a converter barrel, a UV filter and a matching cap - both to protect the lenses and also make sure that the cap doesn't fall off (which again protects the lenses).

Like almost every other reviewer, I find this case just right for my Canon S3 IS digital camera (the S3 IS is 4.5 x 3.1 x 3.0 inches). I put the camera in the case with the top of the camera facing up. Then I bunch the camera's shoulder strap on top of that. There is still plenty of room in the main compartment and in the front zip pocket for some extras. If you're looking for a bag that fits the camera, and only the camera, look for a smaller bag.



The case is well made, well padded, attractive (black nylon with gray accents) and lightweight. I looked at several other small/medium cases that were much too heavy and bulky.



I also purchased a larger Case Logic camera/camcorder bag (TBC-6) for my trip to London, where I will want camera, extra batteries, sunglasses, guide book, wallet and other small items, all in one convenient bag. TBC-6 has a separate area in the main compartment to isolate and protect the camera.

This bag is definitely roomy. The S3 IS fits in the main compartment horizontally or vertically, but either way is snug enough to not jostle around much. There is still room in there for the manual and strap without a tight squeeze. The inner flap of the main compartment has a securely zipped mesh pouch that's perfect for storing extra memory cards. The front pouch fits a couple of extra sets of batteries and the USB cable slides into its inner pocket to keep it free of getting snagged in the zipper. Snug mesh pockets on the sides could hold lens cap or still more batteries for easy access. Bag has a belt-type loop on back, a small carrying handle and a detachable, adjustable strap that's worked well for me so far. If you're looking for the most compact bag possible, this isn't for you, but it's good if you'd like a bag with a little space for the extras.

i bought this bag along with my panasonic dmc-fz28s camera and it fits perfect. it can even fit the extra battery, extra memory card, the lens hood, and the charger very easily. It is sturdy, nicely woven, attractive, not too small, not too big.. surely recommended.



I am using it for last one month. no problems so far. the camera can fit vertical or horizontal whichever way you want. When the lens hood is attached to the camera, you can still put it in the bag with effort. I am satisfied to buy this after a lot of search on amazon. I got a really good deal worth 15$ since i bought some other stuff too.

I love this bag! It is just the right size to fit my S5 camera in, with the strap and all. I think there might even be a bit of space left over for a small charger. The top compartment can fit around 2-3 memory cards, very convenient when going on large photo trips. The front pocket is very good for keeping batteries (I guess around 8-12 can fit), a small cell phone, a few cards, maybe a bit of money. Basically this case is everything you will ever need if you go on a photo trip.



The padding seems really nice, I think if I dropped the case, my camera would live. I tested it out in the rain (not purposely of course :P), and my camera was completely dry... Very nice case :) - S3 Is - Camera Bags - Camera Bag - Canon Powershot S3 Is'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Canon Powershot S3 Is - canon powershot s3 is, s3 is s3 is Canon Powershot S3 Is - canon powershot s3 is, s3 is