Thursday 28 April 2011

Guess Trifold Wallet - wallet, leather


Ordered the wallet on Amazon and when I received it, I really loved everything about it. The feel, the two compartments for bills, stitching, and lining were all of excellent quality. But the when I folded it up, it was way too bulky! Even without any cash or cards in it, it is quite bulky. It's as thick as two and a half iPhones! I put it in my back pocket and it was uncomfortable for me. I looked around and found that most wallets are of the same thickness so can't blame Nautica. But if you're looking for a slim trifold wallet, you may want to keep looking. Nautica Men's Trifold, Tan - Leather Wallet - Wallet - Leather - Men'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Guess Trifold Wallet - wallet, leather leather wallet Guess Trifold Wallet - wallet, leather