Monday 4 April 2011

Trainer Shoes - robeez, trainer shoes


In sum, these have been great, great shoes for our 14-month-old, and I encourage any parents struggling to find good shoes for active toddlers to at least look into them.



Let me say that I was not a big Robeez fan from the start. This is our first child, and when my wife and others in our family began to put shoes on him when he was just a little baby - far before he could stand, much less walk - I thought it was strange. I used to joke that Robeez' motto should be "shoes for people that don't need shoes!"



We had the white ones with the blue sides, the blue suede-ish ones with brown sides, and the ones with the Tiger fronts at various times when our son was younger. My wife thought Robeez did not come in larger sizes, and as our son approached year and begain to be more active, crawl, walk, etc., we began to use other shoes. After a while, we began to miss the Robeez and began to look for larger sizes, such as the ones in this shoe.



One of their greatest strengths is that they stay on incredibly well. However, they do this without seeming to rub or pinch like many other shoes. Also important, the shoes provide some protection on the bottom as the kids get older, but still allow them to maintain a basically natural walking motion. Especially after messing with sandals this summer, I appreciate how the fronts of the toes seem to catch and trip up the child less than other shoes. They obviously come in a wide variety, but they have some basic models that are easy to match and wear with lots of different clothes.



I am a first-time father, I'm not a fashion guru, and I am sure there are other good shoes out there, but Robeez have been good to us and I encourage others to look into them, especially for toddlers starting to walk and be more active. Robeez Mini Shoez Kids' Lil Half K Slip On,White/Storm Blue,12-18 Months (5 M US Toddler)

I love Robeez, but these just don't fit the bill. Whatever was used on the inside makes it impossible to get these on my son's feet. With socks or bare foot, it does not matter. It's like they used a non skid material on the inside. I cannot slip these on him, and I have other Robeez in the same size that slip one easily and fit just fine. - Robeez - Trainer Shoes - Infant Shoes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Trainer Shoes - robeez, trainer shoes robeez Trainer Shoes - robeez, trainer shoes