Monday 4 April 2011

Strap


The strap is amazing and much better than what i expected. I was suprised by the velvety padding around the neck and how unique and gorgous it is. My favorite part was the packing. It was literally wrapped like a very precious gift. Untied the bow, opened the box, pulled out the tissue paper and saw my new strap. I like that they seem to take so much time and care in their product. Made it seem very precious and special. As for the strap itself, very lovely pattern and incredibly sturdy. It has actual metal and not plastic so it's very dependable. I will definitly be buying another one for my other camera very soon. Camera Straps by Capturing Couture: Boho Collection Harmony 2 inch SLR/DSLR Camera Strap

bought two of these, the other one was a 1.5" version.



what can i say, it works and it works great.

ever since i used them, i never had that gut feeling of "is it ganna slip" or, your shoulder being a bit high and rigid just to try and hold the sling in place.



was it worth the money, for me, it is.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Strap Strap Strap