Monday 4 April 2011

Men S Clothing - belts, men s clothing


Dickies Men's 35mm Genuine Leather Belt



Pros:



- 1 3/8" wide, 1/8" thick, leather is tough; finish is consistent



- Double-prong buckle is sturdy with seamless roller



- A decent looking belt



- Since the double-prong holes run the length of the belt, you'll never have to punch new holes.



Cons:



- Belt is several inches shorter than the Fossil brand double-prong belts I own of the same size. When buckled at the specified size, it's so near the end there are only one or two sets of holes remaining. My advice is to order a belt 2" longer than your size. If you wear a 44", I wouldn't buy this belt since it doesn't come in size 46".



- Leather finish is a dull matt rather than the shoeshine finish shown in the Amazon photo.



- Buckle is dull bare steel instead of being nickle (plated) as specified in the Amazon ad.



Summary:



If you buy one of these 2" longer than your size, you should be fine. I bought one in my size and it was too short; it was returned. Dickies Men's 35mm Genuine Leather Belt,Black,34

I owned one of these belts for nearly ten years and carried a full frame Glock on it. The weight of the gun is almost two pounds. Stretching was minimal for the abuse that I put it through. I had to order a new one due to losing mine in a house fire. Excellent belt, highly recommend it.

I am well satisfied with this belt. It is a stiff belt and dose not break down around pant loopes. The best belt I have bought in a long time. Most belt are soft and do not hold up. It adjust well to waist sizes. I would buy again if it holds up well.

The belt is a quality leather belt and after daily wearing for one month, it shows virtually no wear. I have purchased two others just to have a variety of sizes. Some reviewers have suggested this belt is slightly shorter than the sizing would suggest. I disagree. I would recommend that if you waist is comfortably 36-37 inches, the 38 is fine. If you were 35 inches, I would recommend 36 as opposed to 38, etc. Round up to the next even inch size.

I like this belt since it's leather that will last a few years. The two hole is great for those that might not know their waist size. The belt is well designed to fit up to 44" and will be the best product to buy.

Just received this belt and was totally disappointed! I bought it in size 44 based on other reviews (buy 2" longer), since I wear a size 42 pants that fits loose at the waist I figured the belt might be a little bit too long. No! It was way too short! All the other belts I have bought in size 42 fit just fine, but not this one!!!!

To the belt's credit it is a solid well made belt. It should last for years and years hanging in my closet.

I guess I'll give it to someone with a 38" waist or smaller as it can be shortened. Not worth the hassle to return and pay freight so this belt was a total loss for me.

Shipped fast from Amazon (got it less than 24 hours later without have to pay for overnight or anything). Good quality belt. Only reason why I gave it a 4 out of 5 is for the buckle. The double latching (what ever you want to call it) buckle ends are a little bit of a pain for quick buckeling, but that's just me being petty. - Mens Belts - Dickies - Men S Clothing - Belts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Men S Clothing - belts, men s clothing mens belts Men S Clothing - belts, men s clothing