Monday 4 April 2011

Stanley Bostitch - staples, office supplies


The tiny 39-year old Bostitch Stapler has been one of the best products used in our home through the many years at home here. We were out of staples, but could not find the needed product in any of our local stores. What a relief to find the exact staples needed on Amazon.com!! The item was also shipped immediately, and we were back in "stapling business" again. Thank you very much! Stanley Bostitch B8 PowerCrown 1/4 Inch Premium Staples, Silver (STCRP21151/4)

I hunted high and low for these staples locally at office supplies and big box stores and couldn't find them. These work great and were quite reasonably pricied. These staples, along with the Bostitch stapler, are much 'stronger' than a typical swingline stapler and will stape 8 - 10 sheets without flinching.

These staples are specific to the electric stapler I have in my classroom. I have 150 students that come through my classroom everyday. This stapler does not jam. It tackles the packets easily. I am very pleased with this product.

I am in sales and put together bid packets. Some of these can be quite extensive. Using a tiny Bostitch B8 stapler with staple remover has exemplary in handling my stapling needs. Sometimes these bids are more limited by the staple length than anything else. It's been very dependable and I don't have many issues with the staples underperforming. Usual stapling needs are 5-10 sheets, with the extreme being somewhere around 30 sheets. When you get that thick, I do occasionally have issues with one side penetrating all the way, while the other might collapse. Of course, it could be the 20 year old stapler at that point. - Desktop Staplers - Staples - Electric Stapler - Office Supplies'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Stanley Bostitch - staples, office supplies staples Stanley Bostitch - staples, office supplies