Monday 4 April 2011

Excellent Product - swiss watch, watches


I'm more the utilitarian watch type. I like a simple, sturdy, easy-to-read, classic looking watch and this one definitely fits those criteria. I've tried three cheaper watches that look similar and each has held up for about a year before having a problem with either water, the face cracking, or the metal chipping.



I've only had this one for a month, but it seems much more solid than the other watches I've had trouble with. The price was also significantly cheaper on Amazon than any similar Swiss Army watches I could find elsewhere. One thing that I particularly appreciate is that it doesn't tick loudly as can be the case with some Timex Expedition watches. Also, this watch is a little larger than the other women's watches I have had, so it suits me, a small wristed fellow, quite well. Victorinox 241084 Stainless Swiss Army Youth Watch

This watch was exactly what I was looking for. Being over age 50 my eye sight up close is not what is used to be. I was looking for a watch I can see without pulling out the peepers. I can see it just fine and it is comfortable to wear. I can't see the date I wish is were larger. I am a casual dresser so the classic style of the watch works with anything I wear casual to dress.

I needed a watch that I could depend on, see, and durable. My last watch,(not swiss army, but a good one),thought would last forever,wrong! So, found this one first. The price was right, swiss-quartz, mineral. So, after looking at everything, I always came back to this one. So, purchaced it. When I first saw it, you could see the quality, and beauty. Bigger, and a little heavy, but after wearing it, I got used to it. The more I use it, the more I like it. This watch will never need replacing, unless I loose it.

For anyone expecting to receive a 42 mm watch, you might not receive it. The watch I received is tiny - measuring about 28 mm case size. Even after reporting to Amazon that this watch is nowhere near a 42 mm case size, the description of this product is still incorrect. What a waste of time and money.

I wanted a very simple easy to read watch ... and this one is perfect! My eyes are not the greatest so the large hands & numbers are great ... can even read the time in the movies where it's dark. The price was fantastic for such a fine watch.

I thought that ordering movies was awesome, but noway.... I love this watch its awesome, the seller described it exactly what it was. for someone who had a swiss army and lost it. I thought what a better way to order old style swiss army watches as oppose to the new modern ones that they sell in macy's or any other store that are so over priced its not even funny. This watch is simple gives me the time, it fits perfectly on my wrist. I honestly love amazon, and from now on I will be doing all my ordering from Amazon. :) thanks, I would highly recommend this watch, as far as the quality is the best. I am not so much in name brands but at times, its nice to have a brand name watch. - Casual Watch - Victorinox Swiss Army - Swiss Watch - Watches'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Excellent Product - swiss watch, watches victorinox swiss army Excellent Product - swiss watch, watches