Monday 4 April 2011

Cordless Drill - 12v, makita


I recently purchased this replacement battery and while I have yet to determine it's performance over the long haul, initially I am pleased with the purchase. The pod fits perfectly and it has plenty of power. Run time seems to be comparable to OEM batteries. The fit and finish and quality of materials are also comparable to OEM. The item was well packed and arrived quickly. Maximalpower Makita 1220 12v 1220 1222 1233 1234 192681-5 power tool battery pack 2000mAh nicd

I have an old Makita electric drill. The original battery packs would last 15-20 seconds--tops. This Maximalpower battery pack has given new life to an old but good electric drill. I don't use my drill in my profession but do use it a few times a month around the house. It's been two months and this battery pack is as potent as it was when I purchased it two months ago. So far, I am very happy with this purchase and would purchase another if a big project came along.

These batteries for cordless drills only last about five years, if that, and they are very expensive. I don't know how the companies got us away from electric drills which would last for many more years and with no trouble charging batteries etc. - 1234 - Makita - Battery - 12v'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cordless Drill - 12v, makita 1234 Cordless Drill - 12v, makita