Monday 4 April 2011

Good For 4 Year And Below As Seating Pla... - not a good investment, jakes pimpin ride


Be careful with regards to this product and this company (Best Choice Products - Sky Enterprises). Do your homework first. EVERY review posted here has 5 stars and this car costs only $134? Seriously? It sounds too good to be true. Check online for other reviews about this company before you purchase this product. I think it's obvious the company has "created" all of the reviews themselves. Out of the 8 reviews posted how many of them are typed in all CAPS? Are there really that many people so excited about this product? Why was the price just lowered from $189 to $134? This company has a terrible reputation. New Silver MP3 Kids Ride on R/C Remote Control Power Wheels Car RC Ride On Car

THIS IS A GEORGOUS CAR...I PURCHASED IT FOR MY 2YR OLD. THE BATTERY HAD TO BE REPLACED WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK DUE TO OVER CHARED BY 2HRS. OVERALL A GOOD CAR.FUN FOR YOU AND YOUR KID WITH THE REMOTE AWESOME!

WHAT A MAGNIFICENT RIDE-ON-CAR W/ REMOTE FOR MY 2.5YR OLD BOY. HE WAS SO ECSTATIC WHEN HE SEEN THE FEDEX GUY SHOW UP W/ THE BOX @ OUR DOORSTEP, SINCE THE BOX HAS AN IMAGE OF THE CAR ON THE SIDE. EVEN THE FEDEX GUY WAS SURPRISED THAT THEY MADE THESE RIDE-ON-CARS WITH A REMOTE AND EVEN ASKED ME WHERE I PURCHASED IT, SINCE HE WILL ALSO BE PURCHASING ONE FOR HIS LIL DAUGHTER. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RIDE-ON-CAR TO ANY PARENT. YOUR CHILD WILL ENJOY IT AND YOU WILL ALSO WHILE STYLING IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD. ITS FOR SURE A NECK TWISTER! AS FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS TO PUT IT TOGETHER.....IT WAS NO PROBLEMO! EASY AS 1-2-3. TOOK ABOUT 30-45MINS. ENJOY IF YOU DECIDE TO PURCHASE IT!!!!!

When I saw this car online I was so excited and so "Santa" brought it for my son for Christmas. The remote control does not work after trying two batteries. I decided oh well, at least the car does. My son used is a total of 10 times (would have been more, but the weather was still cold). When we went to use it this weekend it would not run. I thought maybe it needed to be charged. I plugged it in and waited. The light never turned green letting me know that it was charged. I unplugged it and tried it again and it doesn't work. I have contacted the seller and am waiting for a response. I will update my comment letting you know about the customer service. As of right now, I am bummed that I spent so much money on a car that doesn't work :( Next time I'll just go to Wal-Mart and buy a Power Wheel.

WE GOT THIS CAR FOR MY SONS 1ST B-DAY SO THAT HE WOULD MAKE AND ENTRANCE AND IT WAS THE BEST PRESENT EVER BECAUSE WE CONNECTED HIS IPOD BUMP SOME MUSIC AND HE CAME LIKE A LITTLE PIMP DRIVING HIS LITTLE CAR INTO THE PLAYGROUND I HAD OTHER PARENTS ASKING ME WHERE I HAD GOTTEN IT CAUSE THEY WANTED ONE FOR THEIR KIDS AND WE HAD KIDS TRYING TO PUSH MY SON FROM HIS CAR. THE CAR IS WELL MADE ALOT OF DETAIL AND IT LOOK GREAT. JOEL

My little boy loves it! Drives indoors and outdoors! The finishing was a little ruff, a lil glue here and there but it was easy to put together and I bought it in Sept and It still running strong! I love the remote feature; it's a life saver lol especially when you're toting a younger child!

I will say it's not too favorable on grass but for the price and the features, it's a winner in my book!

The car is so nice looking and I bought it at a REALLY great price. The car started out not running well, until I realized that my brother put the rear wheel on the front. After that little snafo was fixed the car ran with so much power. my little is stylingin his new car. I only let him test drive it because it is actually a christmas gift! Butit really is a "sexy" looking car, MP3 is definately a plus, seat belt is great, the car is very spacious my son is 19 almost 20 months and he cannot even reach the peatles yet so he will be able to ride this car for a longtime! Great car and I got it at an even better price! Early shopping is always a PLUS!

My brother bought this for my 4 year old. Description said that it would be great for a 3-7 year old. His hands reach the pedal/button he uses as the "gas". The tiny car goes at a whopping 1.9 mph, I put my gps on it for the speed test. The "mp3 player" is a cord that you plug in to your iPod so it really is just a poor quality speaker in the steering wheel. The songs that the car plays are baby songs.

The quality of the build was suspect at best. The J bar that goes in to the streering wheel to make sure that the remote works was built badly. It didn't line up with the holes, when my son got in it for the forts time he looked down and asked if thy piece if plastic was supposed to be broken.

The decals are all very sad and the stickers are falling off right out of the box. One of then says something in a language I can't find anywhere. What is "chilokbo" that is the sticker on the back.

I tried doing a gift return and it takes you to a screen that said I will have to pay for shipping back and a %15 restocking fee. They obviously don't stand by the product if try charge you thy much just to give it back.

To sum up this horrible car. The 6 v battery held it's charge for 22 minutes, it went 1.9 mph. The plastic was broken in places, the glue is visable from the top and the sides. The decals come off right out of the box and are in "engrish" the pieces dont fit together, there are dents in the poorly molded plastic, and for all that they charge you to give it back to them. Since there are 5 left in stock I would recommend staying away from them!!! - Not A Good Investment - Jakes Pimpin Ride'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information