Sunday 3 April 2011

Kodak Easyshare 5500 - kodak easyshare 5500, 1215581


Th LD Compatable Kodak black ink cartridges worked very well and my printer had no problems when installed and acted as if I was a Kodak cartridge. Very fair priced and Amazon delivery system is the Best. LD © Compatible #10 Black Ink Cartridge for Kodak 1215581

I ordered the LD Compatible Black Ink Jet cartridges for the Kodak printer to try and save some money from the retail price. As a writer, I use cartridges in quantity. These have uneven inking, sometimes blur and strangely omit entire titles from articles or poems. This occurred on the first, and subsequent, usages.



They really are a disappointment and, in the end, not saving any money because I have to keep redoing work to send to publishers. They are not comparable to the #10 Kodak cartridges I have purchased in the past.



Failed Experiment!

Even though this cartridge was supposed to be compatible with with my printer, it was not quite the same. I finally got it in the printer and then it would not print the whole word, just the top half. I called the help number on the shipping paper and they were very nice and gave me some tips on how to get it to work, but it still does not work properly and although I have not used it but once, it already shows less than half full. I would not buy this product again. - 1215581 - Kodak - Kodak Easyshare 5500 - Kodak Easyshare 5300'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


1215581 Kodak Easyshare 5500 - kodak easyshare 5500, 1215581