Sunday 3 April 2011

Folder Accessories - file, office supplies


Personally I feel these are as durable as other hanging file folders I have used -- other may think otherwise but for me these are excellent. Clean cut lines, smooth surface and appear very durable.



These are by far better looking than the typical office hanging folders.



I am using them with Seville Classics OFF42569 Heavy Duty Office Utility File Cart, Chrome. So they are quite visible in my office.



Very happy with this product and planning to purchase other similar products. Ampad Envirotec 100% Recycled Colored Hanging File Folders, Letter Size (8.5 x 11), Assorted Colors, 20 per Box (35117) - File - Office Supplies - Pendaflex - Folder Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Folder Accessories - file, office supplies folder accessories Folder Accessories - file, office supplies