Sunday 3 April 2011

Cordless Phone - cordless phone


Got this as a replacement for my dying BT-1007 type battery on my Uniden. Straight away saw that this had a higher capacity to the stock one. The Uniden is rated at 500mAh where as this one is 1500mAh so theoretically thrice the juice. Received it 4 days ago, and it is still running strong. I have not had to charge it since the initial charge. But as with any power storage device, have to wait and see how things go in the long run once the memory effect and all that junk kick in. Uniden BT-1007 Cordless Phone Battery Replacement For 2 AA w/Mitsumi - Panasonic HHR-P506 (Type 17), Uniden BT-904, Radio Shack 23-960 Battery

Great battery, The phone had a lesser battery and had to be returned to the base after every call. Now the phone can stay off the base for at least 4 days without needing a charge! Overall a great battery.

Just what my mother been looking for!! Most retail stores don't carry this type of battery. RadioShack charges almost the price of another phone if purchased there!!!! I'm so glad that I thought about searching for the product on Amazon.com

I was unable to locate these batteries, a friend suggested Amazon. I ordered 2 of these batteries, at a very low price and they were at my door within 4 days! They were the exact replacement that I needed and I was more than satisfied! Outstanding!

I bought two of the BT-1007 batteries for my Uniden phones. It has been couple of weeks now and i don't have to charge the battery every day. The battery life is longer and the price is decent. Would recommend.

I purchased this Uniden replacement battery for my cordless phone in which its battery went bad. I paid in the range of seven dollars for this battery including shipping. I charged the battery 12 hours like instructed and I have had it out of the charger for going on 3 weeks with normal daily use and it still has not gone dead. The funny thing is this is an OEM replacement battery and it performs better than an original battery.



This battery is great for anyone looking for a Uniden cordless phone replacement battery. - Cordless Phone'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information