Sunday 3 April 2011

Cookbook Stands - cookbook stands, large book holder


I love the way it looks. It's also very sturdy and stable, does not slide on the counter. I also love that there is a small hook on the back, which allows me to hang it the wall when I am not using it. Mine came a bit damaged while shipping: the holders on the front were a bit asymmetric, but we slightly bent/straightened them ourselves and the problems was fixed.

BEWARE: It cannot be used as a book stand for regular books, the front holders are pretty big and immobile, they cover pretty large spots in the middle of pages. It's not a problem for a cookbook, but I would definitely get irritated if I used it as a regular book holder. Prodyne M-979 Stainless Steel Cook Book Holder

I love the cookbook holder. I ordered it as a gift for my wife and it looks great in the kitchen. It easily holds both single sheets of paper printed from the internet and heavy three ring bound cookbooks. The bars are large and in the middle of the page but it is easy to look around them or position the book so they aren't a problem.

As a chef and recipe tester, I love that this cookbook stand holds as much as i put in it, and doesn't get in the way of the recipes when i'm cooking. The spring loaded arms hold everything in place.



Chef Amy Jurist

Amys Culinary Adventures

I am so happy to have found this - well-made and holds any-sized book, even my old, overstuffed 3" notebook full of recipes I intend to try someday - very stable, well-made. The ultimate useful gift. Though it is bigger than most, it is just what I needed - industrial strength !

Great sturdy construction. Page holders work effectively for most books (paperback and hardcover). I wish it could fold a little flatter for storage and that it's footprint would be a little smaller... of course, it's footprint is smaller than a cookbook being laying flat on the counter.



This is the second one I purchased. I purchased one for a former roommate. Fell in love with it... so when I moved out, I had to buy one for myself.

I picked this Cook Book Holder up for use with my jumbo sized cook books. It holds my books open nicely and looks good on the counter. A couple of quibbles: I wish the holding arms could be locked back so you could turn the pages of the cook book and then secure them down to hold down the page. As is you have to hold the arms back when switching between pages. I also find it is relatively easy to knock the stand over when you are shuffling items around on the counter. This may have more to do with the size of my cook books and my energetic cooking style than it does the stand, but it is still annoying.



All in all, I am satisfied with this purchase and would recommend the holder.

I love this thing. First of all, it's not a piece of crap. It's a heavy, sturdy, stainless steel book holder made for holding heavy, large books. It's got long feet for the back with rubber ends and the page holder on the front is on a stiff spring with rubber ends as well so it will not scratch the pages in your book. It holds the pages of the most difficult books and does its job well. The feet in the back can be moved to adjust to any angle for easy reading. I used to put a bag of flour on a my cookbooks to keep the pages down. This is a massive step up from that. Love it! Will never do without it again!

This is a great cookbook stand. Even large and thick cookbooks fit easily. I relly like the contemporary look. As in other reviews, the page holder can get in the way of some of the words, but that's not such a big deal. The top of the stand seems a little sharp, so be careful. Otherwise, I am very happy with my purchase.

When this arrived I was totally pleased with the quality and workmanship. The size is perfect for all my recipe books. A must for any kitchen. I am purchasing more for the women in my family. Great product!!!! - Cookbook Stand - Gift Idea - Large Book Holder - Cookbook Stands'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cookbook Stands - cookbook stands, large book holder large book holder Cookbook Stands - cookbook stands, large book holder