Thursday 28 April 2011

Nails - nails


I am a finish contractor and I really find it nice when i can buy a quality product that will not damage either my tools or the project that I am working on. These nails feed thru my accuset brad nailer w/o any trouble at all and plan to switch over to them fulltime. B & C Eagle B18-2 2-Inch by 18 Gauge Galvanized Finish Brad Nail (5,000 per Box)

These are functional, but not very tough. They seem to be a little softer than some other brads I have used, which lets them deflect fairly easily at this long length. Therefore, keep your fingers out of range! They do hold well and are difficult to remove if you make a boo-boo.

I nail things. That's what I do. And these eagle B18-58's are the closest thing to nail-heaven that you could imagine. They are straight, sharp and can pretty much go through anything. I'm telling you, buy these nails, you won't be sorry.

I used these in a Senco brad nailer to install 3/4" cedar in a walk in closet as well as to install 2400 square feet of 3/4" pine v-groove in the ceiling of my dome home and they worked perfectly. Although I tried to avoid knots there were some situations where I had no choice but to go through them and the brads worked fine when using the turbo setting. I have a finish nailer and a pin nailer as well and B&C Eagle is the only brand I use because I know for a fact that when I use them there will not be any problems.

Some would think nails are nails...WRONG! Many manufacturers use cheap adhesive methods to connects their pins, nails, and staples. That causes jambs and then you get angry and think your tool is bad. Thats not always the case. I have used thousands of these nails and haven't had any jambs in any of my Porter Cable guns. It doesn't stop there, the value and ease of ordering helped in my decission, not only did I save money as compared to my local home center, but I also saved the hassle of the crowds and parking!!!

Amazing! After months of using the B & C Eagle B18-34 3/4 in. Brad Nail (5000-Pack), I finally discovered the B18-58 5/8 in. Brad Nail! And would you believe it, they're by the same company! Just as sharp, these nails provide a whole 1/8 in. more depth! I would reccomend these over the B18-34 3/4 in. Brad Nail without ANY hesitation! - Nails'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Nails - nails nails Nails - nails