Thursday 28 April 2011

Acer Aspire One - carry case, dvd player carrying case


Although this case is a bit more pricey than your standard discount store types, it is well worth the extra $$. My family just used this on a 500 mile trip. The viewing case allowed us to configure the dvd player to a comfortable viewing angle, even with the bothersome plastic handles on the back of my van seats. The viewing case has an awesome design, and keeps the dvd player very secure, while at the same time making it easy for my son to change discs. The carrying case will hold everything easily for transportation and storage when not in use. The only suggestion for improvement I have is to include one extra storage pocket for headphones.



I am very glad I returned the $20 cases to the local discount stores, as they didn't offer any flexibility in configuring the player to comfortable viewing points. This is a purchase you won't regret. Targus Sport Portable Case DVD301-10 (Black with Grey)

Warning, this case claims to hold 9" DVD players, but I purchased the Toshiba SD P2500, which has an 8.9" viewing screen, AND this case was the only case recommended with this item, but it does not fit! If you have a large DVD player, don't buy this. You'll just have to pay the shipping costs to send it back. It infuriated me that Amazon would recommend an incompatible product.

Well designed case for portable DVD player. Has a nice velcro insert that allows you to adjust the fitting for your particular player. Very well padded and comfortable to carry. Has sleeves to carry, IIRC, 24 discs. Strongly recommended.

The bag is designed so that you can watch your player right in the bag. I'm not sure how useful that is given the size of the case. My 7" Initial portable DVD player is swimming in this case. I can't say as I find this a negative though as there's plenty of room to hold my player, full size fold up headphones and all of the batteries, and cables for the player plus quite a few DVDs.Probably my only complaint is that the pouch where you store DVDs is a little difficult to get into (it doesn't open too wide). So for those of us with fat paws its a bit of a challenge to pull out some of the discs that are in the bottom sleeves of the case.Overall though I'd say it's well worth it.

I have a 2003 Chevy Avalanche. The seats are contoured to your back and 5 1/2 ft in diameter. The straps provided were significantly too short to wrap around my seats. I wanted to mount my DVD player between the two front seats. The other downside was that the straps stick out because of the contoured seats making it very uncomfortable to sit. If you have flat seats that aren't as big, this would probably work for you. The case is very nice. The separate viewing holder is nice because it's not big and bulky. It won't take away from your viewing screen. It has lots of pockets and pouches for DVD's and a remote. I really liked the design, I just couldn't find a way to mount it securely and comfortably.

I was skeptical when purchasing this Travel Case. We just purchased as Portable DVD player and was leaving for a road trip, and it wasn't safe just sitting on the console. Once I strapped this to our mini van, it was awesome. It brought the player higher up so it was at eye level, and closer to the children in the backseats. I totally reccommend this product. Great product and easy to install.

I wish Targus made the same bag just a few inches wider. My Toshiba 2600 barely squeezes in the bag. However, it does fit and I was able to mount it between the two seats of our 2004 Toyota Sienna with no problems. There's also ample room for cords and DVDs.



I like how this bag doubles as a storage case and a way to mount it in the car for viewing.



All in all, a very nice product.

This Backpack is very portable and comfortable to carry with all you need to play your player anywhere, even your car (comes with 4 extra straps for hooking it to the car). Both Malata 710v and Coby 7100 fit perfect. It's perfect for travelling and it's definitely a quality product. - Carry Case - Acer Aspire One - Dvd Player Carrying Case - Portable Dvd Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information