Friday 22 April 2011

Columbia Belt 11co0221 - belt, columbia belt 11co0221


I bought one of these Belts (wearing it now and is the reason I'm looking for a different belt). This belt is Terrible! I like the appearance and it looks really sturdy and manly. BUT IT ISN'T!!! The leather between each of the notches breaks easily. Mine looks like I took a knife an cut thhrough each of the notches. As an accessory that will have no tension on it - OK. If you are going to tighten your belt at all, expect problems! Nautica Men's Braided Belt,Tan,34

I have been wearing this belt almost every day for over a year and it hasn't broken. I like the look and comfort of it and recommend the belt. I saw there were a bunch of negative reviews so I just wanted to point out I had the opposite experience.

Just looking at the compositon of this "quality" (NOT!) belt, we should all know what the quality will be.



* leather

* 5% Cowhide Leather, 95% Manmade Material

* Basket weave



Shame on Nautica for stooping this low!

I had a brown Nautica belt that I have worn for several years. It was thinner than this belt turned out to be. It also was made in Argentina and was good leather. This belt is much thicker, made of "bonded leather" and comes from China. I do not think that it will last a long time. Disappointed.

I couldnt believe my eyes not until i landed on this Nautica men's braided belt ,Tann 44 i had failed to get one that suits me but this proved to be a genuine item above all and i recomend it to a friend to own too. - Columbia Belt 11co0221 - Belts - Belt - Reversible'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Columbia Belt 11co0221 - belt, columbia belt 11co0221 columbia belt 11co0221 Columbia Belt 11co0221 - belt, columbia belt 11co0221