Friday 22 April 2011

Bicycle Accessories - cycling, bicycle accessories


we purchased this seat a couple months ago for our daughter that was born in jan. 08. i installed it on a raleigh sc30. she absolutely loves to ride however, on my first run i noticed my heels interfered with the foot wells on the seat so i have to pedal with with my heels angled out and keep in mind i'm not a big guy i wear a size 9 sneaker. i accidentally dumped the bike tonight (with my daughter in it) at about 5 miles an hour into some grass and she was completely protected, also keep in mind she's a smaller baby though, she is 16 mo. and weights 17.5 lbs. best of luck on whatever you purchase Bell BV Caboose Child’s Bicycle Seat with Helmet

I've had this seat for 6 years or so and have been on many adventures with it. My only complaint was that the thin piece that keeps the child's legs from possibly getting caught in the spokes (something that happened to me as a child!) broke after a couple of years, and I've had to patch it in all sorts of ugly ways. When my daughter got near the end of the weight limit, which is 40 pounds, I started hitting her feet when I was peddling, I think because her legs were a bit long for the seat and were dangling out. - Cycling - Bicycle Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information