Sunday 13 February 2011

Shelf Stereo Systems


I bought one for each kid.



At first, I tried the larger SC-HC30Panasonic SC-HC30 Compact Stereo System but too big for the kid's space but great sound. I looked the newer SC-HC35Panasonic SC-HC35 Compact Stereo System but it does not look as appealing as the older SC-HC30.



This model is great because the iPOD sits in the tray (in front) and does not affect playing of the CD or radio. When you stop playing the CD and turn off the via power button on top, it goes back to charging the iPOD....perfect.



This model is very attractive.



It can be mounted on the wall which I am planning on doing for my son.



They did a great job with this one. Panasonic SC-HC25 Compact Stereo System

This small radio gives great sound. I wanted a Bose, but was not willing to pay the price. This gives similar sound and really fills my need for background music in my greatroom and kitchen. Not being a technical person, I did find programing the unit a little challenging until I finally stumbled on the "automatic" option. I use this product every day, have had it for a month and am really happy with this inexpensive addition to my home.

I bought this unit for my office. Love the sound and ease of use. I was particularly interested in a system that played a CD as well as my iPod. This one fits the bill and I'm very happy with it. I just came back online to buy another one for my daughter's dorm room.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Shelf Stereo Systems Shelf Stereo Systems