Sunday 13 February 2011

Camera Accessory Bags - photography, camera bag


The back pack is great...obviously it is a canon back pack and it is exactly what I thought it was. Maybe I didn't do enough research before deciding to buy the extras but they really aren't worth it. I am nervous about using the filters on my canon rebel because it is like putting a two dollar product on a thousand dollar lens...seem like a waste. The cleaning kit you can buy at walgreens for two dollars and the tripod is only for point and shoots...this backpack is obviously meant for a DSLR body Not a point and shoot...so I am not sure what the purpose of including this tripod, in a kit for this bag, is. So bottom line...buy the bag it is awesome...save the twenty extra dollars and skip the extras kit...it is a waste :) Canon Deluxe Photo Backpack 200EG for Canon EOS SLR Cameras + Photographic Accessory Kit

Great deal! Pack is fully functional with lots of room for extra goodies. When I'm out on vacation, I even pack the digital video camera in it, as well as two extra lenses, camera, extra batteries, cords, chargers, manuals and accessories include in the package.

The lens cap holder has come in handy TONS of times. Inspired me to get one for all of my lenses. Cleaning "wand" is more gimmicky than anything but functional none the less. Love the filters as an added perk.

The tripod is more for beginner mode and isn't very stable but it came with it, so no complaints. I prefer a gorilla stand personally, but it's OK if you use it on level surfaces. Otherwise you risk tipping over. And the extra screen covers was genius addition. I've ever scratched my screen but I really never even thought about it until I put one on the camera. Glad I did it! Glad they were included!

Pack is compact, light weight, seems durable and well built for the most part. Handles most environments, from snow of the Rockies to the salt water spray of the Pacific (Certainly NOT waterproof though).

Lots of room on the outside for add-ons but not so good for traveling when things are on the outside. Needs a true place for a tripod/mono-pod holder though. That's the only thing lacking.

Overall a terrific buy. Highly recommend it!

This camera bag is a very complete item. It is loaded with supplies. The backpack itself is well constructed and has several velcro adjustable padded dividers to hold almost anything you can imagine.

Nice product! Lower price than available locally, even without the "goodies" thrown in. Note: filters only fit some Canon lenses. Not a deal breaker for such a great price. Backpack is strong, fits well, and holds a lot!

I use this bag to hold my rebel xti and everything else i have( not a lot but growing ) I is handy when I am on the bike, I did how ever have to use a clip to hold the zippers shut the wind started to open them..

This is a great product. It just came in the mail and i am fully satisfied. All of the accessories came in perfect condition and the flourecent filder works very well. I cant wait to put the rest of my accessories in the bag!!! - Camera Bag - Photography - Camera Accessory Bags - Camera Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information