Sunday 13 February 2011

Cd Player - cd player, portable cd players


I can't believe the negative reviews of this. It is what it is - an inexpensive portable. Sure, if you jack up the sound all the way, it will distort. It doesn't have expensive components that give you additional bass because they are not putting expensive speakers in an item that is supposed to be cheap.



For what it's worth, it's 10 times better quality than GPX was just 10 years ago. It fits the bill perfectly for a portable to drag around the house or set up in the office. The MP3 line-in works great - no annoying hum or static. It picks up stations better than my Sony portable - at least on FM. The digital readout on the analog tuner works great and I am noticing no drift. Just like Kaito, the Chinese produced radios are getting better and better. Mine is replacing an Emerson (who used to have good quality) that has basically fallen apart before my eyes in just two years.



If you want something perfect, pay more money. If you don't get hung up on expecting everything for a low price and you want to save some money and get a decent radio, this is the way to go. GPX Portable CD Player with AM/FM Radio, Line in for MP3 Devices and Remote Control (Black)

The sound quality is complete crap. There is absolutely NO bass and when you try to turn up the volume the speakers crackle and cut out. I was excited about this radio because it is mp3 ready and came with the jack to connect my mp3 player. When I connected my mp3 player I was shocked to discover that the sound quality could get even worse than it already was. I actually like the design and I guess since I will be using it in my office at low volume it will serve its purpose, but I still wish I wouldnt have wasted what little money this costs.

I see amazon has since changed the display picture, when i ordered it they had something completly different, cause if i knew it looked like this I would have never bought it. Anyway, the sound quality is bad, it's sounds like an old transistor radio especially when the sound is turned up. I can never get any radio reception on it so I guess it's not good in that regard either. I had to end up giving this to my 3 yr old son to play his cd's and buy a better one, i cause for that price i should not have expected much.

I bought this cd player to play a white niose cd for my baby. It works just fine for that. However, when playing a music cd the soung quality is not great. But it's about what I expected for the price.

I bought this because it would fit on the shelf space available in my house and it would take input from an MP3 player.



I discovered that



a) the sound quality is poor, even compared to other "cheap" players. I usually can't tell any difference between good and bad players, but even I could hear how tinny the music sounded.



b) any sort of vibration will make the player skip or throw up an error and stop working -- like even heavy walking in the next room sometimes.



c) it lasted just over a year and then it stopped playing CDs (which was what I primarily used it for). My old "cheap" player lasted 8 years before dying, so this was pretty pathetic in comparison.



So unless you only need this for the short term and don't care about sound... AVOID IT. There are much better players out there for the same price.

My two year old son loves to play music and I've been going through CD players trying to find one that didn't eat batteries for breakfast (naturally I don't want to use the AC power cord for a toddler's toy). I also wanted something generally kid friendly (easy to take CD in and out, not too heavy, not too complicated, good build quality). This player fit the bill perfectly. Not that it last very long on batteries but I get 2-3 days on six rechargeable C-cell batteries vs. 8-12 hour on the two previous CD players. The sound quality isn't very good and I can't imagine an adult would want to use this for music.

I thought at least the cd sound would be balanced. Nope. Very high on treble, and the remote that comes with it, does not adjust volume...just backwards and forwards for song selection. Looks nice...sounds yucky,

This is a pretty basic unit. The finish is not wonderful. The remote only works for the CD. There are no presets on the radio. There is a headphone jack and a line in for other devices. My cellphone (Blackberry) plays fine through it. It has a cord for connecting an external device but no headphones. It uses 6 C cells or AC for power and the remote takes two AAA cells. It will work for me since I was wanting an inexpensive unit to tote around and probably get beat up.

I couldn't give a better rating on the battery life as I have mine plugged in. I wanted something in the kitchen so I could play back my mp3 player and this works like a charm. Very glad I purchased it. I would recommend to all my friends. - Portable Radio - Portable Cd Players - Cd Player - Portable Cd Player'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cd Player - cd player, portable cd players portable cd player Cd Player - cd player, portable cd players