Sunday 20 February 2011

Safety Razor - classic shaving, safety razor


They're razor blades. There shouldn't be much difference.



However, I guess I expected there to be. While looking online, the prices for utility razor blades were all over the place. I just made my choice by a lower price tag. I don't use them very often and only need them for projects, so I figured it couldn't matter, right?



I guess because of the price ranges out there I expected these to not be as good as other brands I'd used in the past. This did not end up being true, though. The blade was just as fine and they stay sharp for quite awhile. In fact, so far these have lasted LONGER than blades I've had in the past (I'm only on my 2nd one out of the package and have done quite a bit with them).



I use them mostly for cuting or scoring tape, paper, cardboard, and also scraping. They're doing a great job and holding up very well. I won't hesitate to get these again. Great Neck 21037 Essentials Professional Single Edge Razor Blades

I bought these razor blades to go in my Stanley 28-100 yellow plastic scraperStanley 28-100 1-3/16-inch High Visibility Mini-Razor Blade Scraper. I was so pleased when I got them, because they fit perfectly in the Stanley scraper. I was thrilled when I saw that the company that makes them, Great Neck, had very carefully thought about the impact the packaging would have on the world. The cardboard is recycled and the plastic dome over the razor blades is recylcable PET! Thank you Great Neck for thinking about the world we live in!!!! I was also thrilled that these razor blades are made in America so, I was helping my neighbors! Thanks Great Neck and Amazon for such an entirely outstanding product! - Classic Shaving - Double Edge - Safety Razor - Feather'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Safety Razor - classic shaving, safety razor feather Safety Razor - classic shaving, safety razor