Sunday 20 February 2011

Cars 2


My son loves this racetrack. I got it for his second birthday and he's been playing with it every day for weeks. He's loving the Car's movie characters right now and we got the mater truck to go with the set as well. He loves shaking the cars and has no trouble using the setup and it's super durable and was very easy to put together. Great toy and for $50 with two cars it's fairly priced for all it has and all the fun my son has with it. Fisher-Price Shake 'n Go! Disney/Pixar Cars 2 - World Grand Prix

This is fun and enables 2 children to play with it, however the cars do require a lot of shaking to get them to go well. My 3 year old grandson mastered this easily, but im not convinced that with so many electronic/remote and press button equivalents, this will sustain his interest for long. However, it helps very young children learn to share, to take turns and to understand the concept of sometimes winning and sometimes not. In their own right the cars are fun, chunky and safe for younger siblings.

Overall, the toys seems cool and my 4-year-old got it as birthday gift. He is a big fan of lightening mcqueen so was just excited about the toy. But the disappointing parts is the car do not run very far and well in the track. There is not much real competition and hence excitement from the race.

I bought this for my 20 month old son who absolutely adores this toy. He can't quite get the concept of pulling up the gate and shaking the cars, but boy does he have fun with it. This track is very durable my son stands on it, crawls on it and sits on it. He loves sitting in the middle of the tracks and pushing the cars around it. It is well worth the money I spent. I do however wish the cars worked better (mater has a very hard time climbing the incline). They are not that much money so I guess you get what you pay for, but overall, I am very happy with this purchase. It's a very fun toy that the family can play with!

My son got this for his 3rd birthday and it was one of his favorite toys he got. He was no more rough on the toys than a normal 3 yr old and within a month both cars that came with the set broke. Very disappointed in the quality of this item.

Bought this for my daughter for Christmas. SHe has not played with it yet but I have. The box was kind of smashed from the store I bought if from (got it for $15 less). I needed to make sure everything worked before I hid it for Christmas. It does Work I was so happy. The 2 cars that come with it require 2AA batteries but work well. I like that you have to shake them to make them work. Gives the kids a little more physical activity and they drove about 10 feet. I could have shaken them more. I'm sure she will enjoy this toy. Looks like it is selling fast. I bought it now thinking it would be out of stock by Nov.

We bought this for my 3 yr old nephew. He didn't get the whole race concept but just enjoyed watching the cars go on the track. It's not that easy to put together and the instructions aren't very clear. Not all the shake and go cars worked very well on the track. Some would get stuck. It is pretty durable. My 18 month old niece kept standing on it and it never broke. All in all pretty enjoyable and my nephew was happy.

Got this for my sons 3rd birthday (which is Cars themed) because he said he wanted a cars race track, so I figured this would be good cause it will be easy for him to use and doesn't require a ton of batteries. The box is still closed because it's not his birthday yet but i have a feeling it will be a great toy. They show you the cars that come with the set out of the box and the quality of the cars look great. I love how it comes with Francesco Bernoulli being that we are Italian. I cannot wait to give this to my son.





Follow up to this review: my son received his race track for his bday and is having a lot of fun with it. This toy is very durable, cars work great and made well. This track was easy to put together and easy to use. McQueen works great on this track. Francesco is ok on it, sometimes he can't make his way up the track, but I'm thinking it's the batteries because sometimes he works great on the track. I have to put new batteries in him, I had to put older ones in him because I ran out of new batteries. I recommend this toy because it's durable and fun. My son also likes to just make his hot wheels drive on this track also.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cars 2 Cars 2 Cars 2