Sunday 20 February 2011

Kids Headphones - childrens earphones, kids


Fantastic product for kids. The sizing was perfect for my 3 year old. We purchased this to help keep him entertained on our Hong Kong trip. 13 hours on a plane is a long time. The earphones cover the entire ear and seemd to be very comfortable. They seemed fairly sturdy and survived multiple trips in my backpack which was stuffed with over things. Califone 2810-TI Kids Stereo and PC Headphones, Tiger Design

I got these for my very petite 2-1/2 year old to use w/ a portable DVD on a plane. They fit her well enough with plenty of room to grow (the ear cups slide on the headband to expand some), and I think the animal faces helped her to accept them. Sometimes she just let them hang around her neck, but at least that kept the sound of her movies from traveling too far from us. Sound quality is adequate for this age. They did not, for some reason, work well with SOME armrest audio on the planes. It did fine on a newer plane (with headrest video screens), but, as I read in another review of a similar product, it seemed to amplify cabin/plane noise on an older plane that just had the audio options. That probably has more to do with the plane than these headphones. The only problem I had with them was packing them. They do not collapse, fold, or twist, so they take up a bit of space (and you don't want to crush them). In the "relaxed" state, they form a roughly 6" circle, and the tiger's face/ear cups are about 2-1/2" wide. I would recommend these and would probably buy them again, as there are not many options out there for very small children.

These are cute, and the perfect size for my almost 2-yo. the sound is not too much- you can adjust the volume on your DVD player/computer as well as an additional volume control on the headset (well, on the cord portion).



it did take some getting used to for the kiddo, so i suggest "practicing" at home before the trip. it worked for us!

The headphones are not fabulous in stereo, but what can you expect for $13? They are great for what we need them for--traveling with a portable DVD player. A small adult can even use them. They fit me!

Works very well with young kids. I purchased this headset for my 4 year old daughter for her Apple ipod shuffle and it works wonderful. It has a volume control button and it is comfortable for her to wear and listen to her music.

I love this product because I haven't seen anything else like it really. My daughter is 18 months and loves music. She listens with these on and even watches TV shows in them sometimes. I only gave them 4 stars because I was hoping they would be a little more comfortable. She will wear them for about a half an hour, but then she starts taking them off and just watches her video with no sound. I have a small head and I can wear these too, (it's hard to find headphones that fit me) and they are comfortable for a while and then they start to bother my ears. Still worth the money. Cute too.

I was so excited to find these for my two toddlers and ordered them for Christmas. When we finally got around to opening these and using them, not too happy. The plug would not stay inserted in my boys leapsters. Now mind you I purchased two of these and neither of them would stay plugged in. I even tried plugging these into different electronics and the same thing happened. My boys were very frustrated. Although these are cute, very disappointed that they would not stay plugged in. Will be returning these. - Kids Headphones - Earphones - Childrens Earphones - Kids'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information