Wednesday 2 February 2011

Page Protector - sheet protectors


They get the job done, what more can you really say about sheet protectors?



They are very thin and flimsy as one commenter noted, but I have not had any problems with their effectiveness for my purposes. I don't need anything strong than this, just want a little clear plastic covering over my papers that can be put in a three ring binder- and these do that! A&W Products Crystal Clear Sheet Protectors, Standard Weight, 50-Count (42512)

I bought these to organize my huge collection of magazine editorials. As soon as I pulled them from the box, I knew I had made a mistake. They are incredibly too flimsy and thin to be functional, and the pages slip out the top when you turn the sleeves. I suppose that's why they are so much cheaper compared to other sheet protectors on Amazon. They might work a little better with thicker paper, maybe heavy card stock or photos, but not for anything thinner.



Lesson learned: I'll pay extra to have a product I'll actually be able to use. - Sheet Protectors'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Page Protector - sheet protectors sheet protectors Page Protector - sheet protectors