Wednesday 2 February 2011

Netbook Case - netbook case, netbook cases


Since I purchased the galaxy tab shortly after it was available, the quality of available cases was very poor. Sad to say, this is my 4th case :-( ... however, the great news is, I believe it will be my final case! This is very well made, the galaxy tab fits perfectly and it is completely covered (with the exception of the camera and flash opening in the back). The stand in the back provides a good angle for viewing videos or using GPS in landscape mode. I definitely recommend this case if you are looking for a full-covered case and a portrait stand. I have been searching for a good case and after 3 poor cases I believe I am finally satisfied. I have only ONE minor issue ... I WISH there were 'slots' for sd/micro sd cards ... since this case is made specifically for this device ... it would have been nice to have 2 or 3 slots for my sd cards (since the micro sd cards do often come with sd card adapters). GREAT case, VERY good quality in workmanship and materials ... GOOD WORK!!! rooCase Executive Leather Portfolio (Black) Case Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet P1000 Wi-Fi / 3G

This case is great! It does everything it should. The pockets on the inside have turned out to be more useful than I thought. My only complaint is that the power and volume keys on the side of the device are not easy to get to because of the zipper.

This was my fourth attempt at finding a case for my Galaxy Tab. I got it right this time! This is by far the best case in every way. The quality is superb - very well made. Has double zipper with large metal pulls. .Nice leather. The tablet slides into a custom sleeve that only leaves the screen open. Covers the sides, back and front bezel area with cut-outs in just the right places (for camera lenses, jacks, cards. etc.). I leave my tab in this case at all times - when using and not. Very comfortable. There are places for papers, cards on the inside of the cover. If you have been looking for the right case for your Galaxy Tab, look no further. The price is great as well.

I can't think of a negative thing to say about this. It works perfectly. Looks great. Keeps my galaxy tab safe. I dropped it and the rooCase did it's job perfectly. The little sleeves inside don't hold a regular size sheet of paper but they are perfect for business cards and smaller pieces of paper: receipts, notes, etc...

UPDATE:I was contacted by the seller and told that I may have received a defective case. I am told that the roo case does lay flat when unzipped. The seller offered a replacement, but I had already returned the original and purchased a different case. However, I felt that the zipper on the side interfered with the operation of the side keys on the Galaxy (this might not be a big deal for everyone). As I said, this one just wasn't for me. I was impressed with the follow-up from the seller, though, and wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them in the future.



So, I read the reviews on the roo case for the Samsung Galaxy and figured that this was the case for me. Received it, installed the Galaxy and I have to say I am very disappointed (who wrote these reviews??). The case arrived pretty much as described - pebbled leather exterior, zippered closure, etc. However, the case doesn't open all the way. The zipper stops at the top and bottom preventing the two halves from opening flat. This apparent design flaw is a deal breaker for me - the device won't lay flat on a table or desk. Also, the case is very stiff and hard - no supple quality as I had hoped. There have to be better choices out there! This roo case is going back - I'll update as I try to find a better case.

I take my Galaxy Tab in this case with me EVERYWHERE. It's real leather and has excellent quality, sturdy (I've dropped it while in the case several times and have not noticed any defects in my tab) and it looks really professional. I take it with me to work, lectures, and church (Bible App). I put a small notepad in the left pocket (along with business cards and other smaller papers, such as notes and receipts), which really comes in handy. Also, in the middle of the case there's an elastic band for a stylus, which I also have. You can use it for a pen if you wish, but it's nice to have that space allocated for a writing/navigating utensil.



I can charge the tab while it is in this case which is a big plus, and having a screen protector doesn't affect how well the case fits. All of the side buttons are easily accessible, you just have to slightly move the zipper, but it's no problem. This is the best case I could have ever gotten for my device. It's been a great investment and overall, it just looks and feels great while protecting my tab.

This a really excellent product..it fits easily my galaxy tab,fully protects my galaxy, i can use the buttons easily (just need to unzip the zipper), stands on my desk easily, i even can charge my galaxy while it is inside the case (althouh there is no opening in the case for the charging cable, but i can still plug and charge), easily to hold and carry, i can put my business cards in the left pocket & also either put a stylus pen or a normal pen in the allocated slot in the middle of the case...the reason for fiving it a 4 rather than a 5, was beacause that i wanted to have an openning to charge my galaxy while it is in the case more easily..but it is not a problem...Really an excellent product. - Awesomeness - Netbook Case - Galaxy Tab - Netbook Cases'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Netbook Case - netbook case, netbook cases netbook cases Netbook Case - netbook case, netbook cases