Wednesday 2 February 2011

Amp Kit - automotive, car audio


This is a good set of wires for cheap.



My only complaint:

The power and ground wire could be longer.....



The insulation is more than sufficient; I currently have the RCAs running next to the 4 gauge power wire....

This is a big no no; but I have no whining or other noise of any kind.....



Thanks to Amazon and thanks to the DB Link for quality cables at a cheap price.

I am sure there are better cables; but these are overkill for my budget system....



The price was right!!!!!



The kit is definitely something I would buy again..... DB Link X-Treme Serie XK4Z 4-Gauge s Amplifier Installation Kit

great kit for the price, came with everything you will need for an amp install, the cables were of good quality, the connectors were of decent quality, should probably get better ones but for a simple amp setup, nothing serious they do the job just fine. overall i think that its an excellent buy for the price if your not looking for a competition quality kit with gold plated everything and extra magic and majesty thrown in for more money

I want everyone to know that i compared so many kits and this is the best value i found for the money. The wires are Monster Cable. THICK..... I'm using this for a mono block 1000 watt amp. Good kit for 1200 watts and under. There's a review where someone said that they didn't get a ground cable and that's where he put the fuse.....BIG MISTAKE!!!! That end is the ground cable......Its cut from the end of the power wire so you can see its the same size, also you have to install your fuse as close to the battery as you can, within 18 inches is the tech spec! That dudes probably frying steak on his amp right now!! Ha Ha.......Anyway, get this....you really cant go wrong for the price. PS: The rings that connect to the battery are good enough unlike what these knuckleheads are saying!!

Great wiring kit, comes with everything you need. Wires are all what they claim to be at a decent lengths as well, you get exactly what you need with this kit. I will buy this brand kit again for future installs.

The connectors were pretty cheap. I wound up going to an auto shop and buying better ones. The wires were ok but considering what I spent for this kit and about 10 - 15 more bucks for better conectors I could have bought a better kit.

Pretty general as far as install kits go I imagine. Better value and better quality than many. Everything worked out fine except for the extras I had to purchase. If you want good gold terminal connections for both positive and negative at the battery, a capacitor and the amp you need to get extra connectors. I had to find them online because I live in the middle of nowhere. I also ran an extra (18gague) power wire for my sub lights with the amp power cable which required a different grommet. However, the cables were all long enough, arrived as advertised and worked great. - Automotive - Wiring Kits - Car Audio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information