Monday 7 February 2011

Nose Clips - speedo, swimming


I had originally ordered a pair of Speedo nose clips and they were too small and too tight and you could not adjust them. I then ordered these and what a great difference. These are adjustable so you can have just the exact amount of pinching you need and that makes these extremely comfortable. The difference is day and night. I highly recommend these..... Cressi DF 200189 Swimming Nose Clips

These nose clips work well. They do tend to slide a little while swimming, but I haven't had too much water get through yet. The storage container that accompanies them is a little small and I find myself spending far too much time trying to get the clips in the darn thing than I really should. But overall, the clips are good.

Its width is adjustable when given considerable pressure, which means that it won't loosen its hold on its own. However, I can't use this as it is intended; I have to wear it up-side-down, or else it slips out within seconds. I don't have an issue with an oily nose; the clip just won't stay put in the upright position. I have tried tightening/loosening it, but to no avail. However, I do have a lot of hard cartilage on my nose, so maybe that's why. The material of the nose clip is good, and it will probably never wear out, so it's good value for the money as long as it works for you.

The nose clips are awesome, they are strong and tight.. However I didn't like my nose being clipped during swimming and hence not using them.. The Ear buds were supposed to be a part of this, but I never found them in my package.. I just received the nose clip. - Speedo - Swimming'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Nose Clips - speedo, swimming speedo Nose Clips - speedo, swimming