Monday 7 February 2011

Great Item - calvin, saw blade


These 6 DeWalt reciprocating wood cutting saw blades are the perfect touch to your saws wood cutting needs. I was very impressed with the quality that was put into this blade. In most cases I was using two blades to cut out a small hole in a wall with my sears blades but these blades hold up better and last longer. Best of all the price is right. You won't go wrong with these blades. DEWALT DW4856 6-Piece Metal/Woodcutting Reciprocating Saw Blade Set

Recently removed a 275 gal. fuel oil tank from basement, involved sawing off 2 and 3 inch pipes. NO-Name blade died very soon, Milwaukee blade not much better, DeWalt blade made the cuts like NOW!, and still going strong, re-cut the pipe stubs, same blade. Price wise, one can probably find individual blades for a specific purpose locally. But this 6 pc item is not a bad deal.

Just a warning. I recieved my Dewalt Blades today. The mail lady went to hand me the box, and a blade dropped right out of the box and landed tip down onto my deck, and stuck. So my advice for Amazon is to package any sharp object differently. When I opened the box, the entire blade set was underneath the bottom flap of the box. It was a good thing more blades didnt come out or get lost for that matter, and most importantly that when the one did come out, no one got hurt.

I bought these blades along with the 12 amp DeWalt saw. All the blades performed well, except I easily bent the metal cutting blade. It may have been me not controlling the saw, but I felt the blade was a bit too flimsy. The others worked well with no problems. Also, the blades are all 6" and it would have been nice to include a longer wood blade for yard work. In spite of issues, I recommend this set for price and quality. - Great Item - Saw Blade - Sawzall Blades - Calvin'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Great Item - calvin, saw blade calvin Great Item - calvin, saw blade