Monday 7 February 2011

Cleansing Cloths - anti-aging


I'm 52; love the skin I'm in, moisturize more often than not...but usually, when I most need to wash up, like after an event/day that 'requires' me to have makeup on, or a hard day weeding, sometimes I have no energy to get the washcloth out and do the right thing for my skin. These Olay cloths are simply a God- send. They clean nicely, keep their moisture well over 30 days, have a barely-there scent, and leave my face feeling fresh. I have to say I am an Olay fan...I've used the products since their first Olay moisturizer way back (what? 25 or so years ago?) These were a natural curiosity for me and my sister swore by them so I tried and agree: worth having around! Olay Regenerist Micro-Exfoliating Wet Cleansing Cloths, 30 Count (Pack of 3)

Okay, I'll admit it...I am lazy when it comes to skin care. That's why I decided to try these and they are soooo easy! Just a few wipes across my face, neck and decollette (sp?) and I'm ready for the next step.



I've been using these about two weeks and can tell a difference in the look of my skin. It's smoother and clearer looking. Looking forward to seeing results multiplied by continued use.

I have been using these wipes for a month and have just started my second pack. I like the performance, love the convenience, but several wipes have been useless because they were barely moist. The package has a little flap on the front that opens and allows you access to the contents. It reseals with some type of light adhesive that needs to be sticky to stay closed. The problem I have come across is that after pulling out wipes for a couple weeks, the moisture from the wipes starts to wet the closure and it becomes less and less sticky... eventually making gaps where it closes so that the air creeps in and dries out the wipes; this is especially bad right now with heaters running and the air being drier than normal. Several of the wipes were not even usable and I had to discard them to get to the good ones. --I hate waste. I solved this by storing the package in a zip-lock bag... Not a big deal, but would it really be so difficult for them to come out with some airtight packaging? Although slightly less convenient, I think the facial cloths that need water are much better. Other than having to stand at the sink, they're just as quick and skin feels even cleaner and softer than with the moist wipes.

Wonderful product especially for those of us (and you know who you all are) who are so tired and lazy at the end of the day to wash their face. This product makes that task all the less cumbersome. Removes makeup and dirt effortlessly and leaves skin refresh and moist. Highly recommend. I keep a pack in my purse as well my gym bag. Great product from a name you trust about skin care. - Anti-aging'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information