Saturday 15 January 2011

Svga Monitor Cable - 25 Ft - monitor cables, vga cable


I ordered this cable for my home theater projector. I can see absolutely no signal loss whatsoever. It's rather thick and well coated to avoid any signal degrading effects on the image. The "chokes" (round things near the ends of the cable) help, too. I am very satisfied with my order and would happily order another cable from this company! RiteAV - SVGA Monitor Cable - 25 Ft.

I wondered what a 25' video cable would do to the signal, therefore the image reaching my 19" VGA-only monitor. I also wondered how this cable -- which seems to be rated for different resolutions -- would work with my Mac and my intended 1280 x 1024 screen. And most importantly, how would such a cable -- purchased at such a bargain -- perform.



Glad to report that everything is 100%. I already have a "pigtail" made by Belkin that converts the DVI signal to standard VGA, so all I had to do was connect this cable to that, then run it around furniture to my monitor and direct-connect it to the monitor.



Worked first time, every time.



Very pleased with the cable and Eforcity's fast service.



I have no doubt that this would be a good, inexpensive solution for delivering the video signal from a Mac G5 to High-Def Television via the PC port found on nearly all of them. Then I would use one of Eforcity's optical cables (TOSlink) to deliver the digital audio from the Mac to the Optical In of the Flat screen TV for all-digital sound from the Mac. I already own a TOS link optical (fibre-optic) wire, purchased months before this.

We use this cable in a portable church setting. We wrap it fairly carefully in circles and do not create any pressure points when packing or using. However, about 4 months later, the cable became unusable - initially, it changed colors to all yellow, red, or blue, and after a while, it would freeze an image on the projector. We tested with multiple cables, and this was the only one that did so. My assumption is that due to its length, somewhere in the middle the cable became damaged, causing the image to become distorted.

I ordered this cable to use my laptop via the VGA jack to be able to 'stream' online episodes of many of the TV episodes onto my LCD TV through the TV's VGA input.



This is the best cable yet for this purpose. It has a 3.5 mm jack on both ends, one end plugs into the laptop headphone jack, the other side plugs into the LVD TV's 3.5 mm input jack for sound from the laptop.



Works great, black rubber coated cable is quite flexible and fits well on all jacks.



Great product and price. 5 Star product

Cable is well constructed. I've run a MacBook to projector with this cable and couldn't notice any signal degradation in the picture. Also used this cable from a distribution amp to LCD displays and cable performed perfectly at 1024x768.



I also bought this RiteAV cable in the 50ft length and that one works great too! - Computer Cables - Vga Cable - Monitor Cables - Pc To Tv'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information