Saturday 15 January 2011

Ipod Accesories - ipod cable, cables


Ive only had this cord for 30 days and already doesn't work. It has come apart at the end of the cord going into the plug. It lives in my car and is almost never touched so I don't think over use is the issue but just a poorly made product. It worked great for the first 30 days though. 3.5mm Stereo Male To Male Cable 1 ft.

Works OK, but the connection is poor. Any slight wiggle causes the right channel to fluctuate. A firm press back into the jack combined with a careful removal of my hand causes it to work well until the next time it is wiggled.



I have a number of other cords that work much more reliably with the same devices.

I brought this cable for my car so I could listen to my ipod. This length is perfect for the driver and the front passenger to adjust the ipod. People in the back won't be able to reach up and change the song or what not.

No problems with it! Works great!

Unlike many that I suspect are looking at this product, I am not using it for audio. Instead, I am using this as a replacement cable for a set of Radiopopper Jrx Studio triggers for my Canon flashes. Radiopopper charges a very handsome sum for its replacement cables. These cables cost 75% less and work just as well. Build quality seems to be very good. For the price, I decided to buy two of them.

This short patch cable is functional and works as intended. But would it have killed the manufacturer to use a heavier gauge wire? It feels cheap in your hands because the wire gauge (diameter)is so small. Probably no line loss due to shortness of the cable. Plugs are large and easy to grasp. Just can't get over the small diameter of the cable.

I bought 2 of these short cables for use in connecting my iPod to the stereo in my car and in rental cars that have auxiliary inputs but no iPod integration. No matter what I am trying to connect, different iPods, different cars, the connections are problematic and require a lot of wiggling to get just right so that any sound actually gets transmitted. Avoid these. Buy from a different vendor.

If you like being ripped off....go to RadioShack. If you're patient, like saving money for something that works exactly the same with the same quality as those cables in RadioShack...then you're smart like me and you're purchasing something that costs much cheaper than anyone else!

A lot of people are giving bad reviews because this is a cheap product that breaks easily.. Um yeah... it costs $1.50 INCLUDING shipping... What do you expect? Gold plated? I bought a coule of these so i could use them in my car. I bought 2 because knowing the cheap price for these, I understand they won't last forever.



While using them to plug my phone into my Car's AUX IN, it works great. I can play music from my phone with no problem. If I move the phone around, the connection gets a bit wonkey and you get some static that can be pretty loud (but that's because I blast my music). Simple solution? Put the phone in one place that you don't have to move it to change a song. Been working fine for me! - Accessories - Ipod Cable - Ipod Accesories - Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information