Saturday 15 January 2011

Probiotics - now foods, probiotics


This si one of the best pro-biotic blends on the market. just one a day will suffice all your good bacteria needs.



before it was only available as powder, which was a little icky on the taste buds, but now thats its also in caps, there is no excuse to keep your flora as healthy as possible!



NOW maintain their excellence in quality with yet another product i have tried

Took this to India, never got sick. Took 2 a day. It's actually hard to find probiotics that don't need to be refrigerated. At home mine are refrigerated. 1 billion is not a lot, so when you are home take a higher dose, maybe 5 billion or more per day to get really healthy digestion. I'm buying another bottle now to take with me for a month long trip to rural China. Thanks now.

I had horrible stomach cramps and constipation for about a week. I suspected the balance of 'flora and fauna' in my GI tract was off so I went to my local health food store looking for something. After one pill the stomach cramps were gone. Constipation disappeared after the second pill. This is great stuff for stomach problems.

This product is a very good product. A local health food store recommends this one over other probiotics. My husbands been taking this faithfully for at least 2 years if not longer. I say try the product. It is good for your overall health and well being!

! - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Probiotics - Now Foods'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information