Saturday 15 January 2011

Esme - esme, hard drive case


It fits like a glove on a WD My Passport Essential 256GB && 320GB. Size: H6.12" x W4" x D0.5".



Good for protecting portable hard drives from dust, scratches, etc. However, I would not recommend this sleeve for travelling purposes. Western Digital My Passport Essential 320 GB USB 2.0 Portable Hard Drive WDME3200TN Neoprene Slip Case

I bought this originally for my 1tb toshiba canvio and it fits perfectly snug! even though i do own a wd mypassport essentials 500gb i do not use it as much so i originally ordered one and decided to get another if i liked it. And I did so i just ordered another one right now! i was wondering what that little elastic band was for in the pictures and later figured out it works perfectly to hold the usb cable with it snugly too! so it's convenient contrary to other reviews. Also the other review that mentions that it should have had a lip to fold over or a zip to close, i do kind of wish it had it too, but since it fits so snugly i don't think there is a need for it! infact i've used it to my advantage by placing my hdd in the case so that i can plug in the wire without having to remove the hdd out the case! i think it works better for the toshiba canvio than my wd mp passport essentials because it's a more snug fit and my wd tends to drown inside the case and would probably slide out if shaken hard enough (although i don't know if it's because i've kept my canvio in there for so long it might have stretched it?) Really good quality too, infact i feel that i can throw it on my carpeted floor really hard and it will still be protected and stay in the case! (again that's for the toshiba canvio, it's a bit loose on the wd but not much)



ps disregard the 320gb they are all the same size physically irrelevant to the digital size of it

This is a fine case, but it is not Western Digital Brand. It fits my Western Digital brand 500GB hard drive well, but--as the pictures show--it is ESME brand. I wish there were space for the USB cable inside the case (rather than laced through the strap on the reverse), but other than that it does the job and fits snugly. - Hard Drive Case - Carrying Case - Esme - External Hard Drive Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information