Saturday 15 January 2011

Screen Protector Foils - netbook cases, screen protector foils


Nothing extra ordinary. Just a normal piece of plastic. I just put it on like 2 days so it looks fine. But I have a feeling it won't last very long.



Pros:

Cheap, clear screen, protects from scratches, microfiber included for cleaning.



Cons:

Installation is not fun unless you are really good at it, peels of quick.



Overall:



Good deal for the price. Will protect your device from scratches and scrapes but you might need keep getting new one to replace it. For Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet Screen Protector Film

The Galaxy Tab is equipped with Gorilla Glass. It is virtually immune from scratching - keys, BB guns, name it. Unless you walk around with loose diamonds in your pocket this is probably unnecessary. The plastic back, however, is another matter. Best to just leave the original plastic on the back and cut off the peelback tab.

Proceed with caution!!



I paid this company for the sleeve and protective film. The stylus came LATE and SLOW by itself...and I NEVER got the rest of what I ordered.



I sent 2 emails through Amazon and still nothing...



If you have money to throw away - order stuff here and don't expect to get anything in the mail.

A lot of screen protectors on the market are applied with a wet substance that scares me. Electronics+moisture=disaster. These screen protectors ahere without residue or a wettingagent. They are strong and keepp your device from scratches.

I bought 2 they scratch to easy don't stick and on both the mask you peel off after you put it on does not come of it leaves paper on it that I tried to get of with soap and water because you can't use something stronger and the cleaning rags have all kinds of lent that make a mess the only thing good was free shipping when you get stuff like this it makes me want to just goto the store and spend more money getting something I can see instead of wasting my time and money. I GIVE NO STARS

This is a great screen protector. And a great price too! Easy to put on and if it gets finger marks on it just wipe it down with a damp cloth. My friend has a tablet without the screen protector and there is always finger marks all over it. Definetly a great thing to have for the tablet.

Recieved item on time but when recieve i applied the film cover and nothiced and small crease about 2-3 inches emailed return and a lady replied to send a pic and return item i preeceed to aquire the pics and return. withen a few hours another gentlemen emailed me and told me he already sent a replacement and not to worry about any of that other stuff i was like wow hats off to them - Good Value - Screen Protector - Screen Protector Foils - Netbook Cases'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Screen Protector Foils - netbook cases, screen protector foils good value Screen Protector Foils - netbook cases, screen protector foils