Saturday 15 January 2011

Sim Card - tmobile, sim


Ignore the negative review for this item. Here are the steps to get your new sim card activated. It's very easy. 1) Call Tmo at the number provided on the card. 2) Go through the automated response and push zero. You're only interested in talking to a live operator. 3) Ask to do a "SIM CARD SWAP." You might get transferred to tech support. Doesn't matter. 4) The operator will ask you to confirm the sim number (the really long number at the bottom) and for you to confirm your phone number. For security purposes, they'll ask for the last for digit of your social. Sim card swaps take minutes to be effective. Enjoy your new sim card. T-mobile Sim Card Brand New! Unactivated Replacement

I lost my sim card while in the UK. T-mobile do not ship internationally so I would've been without calls/emails/texts for a few weeks had I not found these guys on Amazon. This sim card does exactly what it says it does. It's a replacement sim (not a pre paid). I ordered it with expedited shipping and it arrived 48 hours later to the address in England. I phoned up T-mobile gave them the sim number (that's clearly written on the card) and was back up and running in less then 5 minutes. Great service, thank you.

I don't see any reason for anyone to not figure out how to activate the sim card on their own. We're in the digital age and if you have the capability to review this product than you also have the capability to realize that T-Mobile has a website and on their website there's a search bar where you type in "Activate sim card" and up pops a screen that gives you directions to call their customer service line where they will assist you in activating the sim card. Not very hard, lol.

The SIM card arrived in padded envelope in about 2 days. As indicated in the product name, this is a *replacement* SIM, so no activation kit is included. It suits my purpose well - I used it to replace my lost SIM by contacting the T-Mobile customer service. However, if you want a new line, then this is probably not the right product for you.

IT TOOK A WHILE BUT THEY FINALLY DELIVERED MY ITEMS IN GOOD CONDITION THE REASON IT PROBABLY TOOK SO LONG WAS THEY WERE OUT OF STOCK BUT IN THE END THEY DID DELIVER IN BUBBLE ENVOLOPE SO I GIVE THEM 4/5 STARS AND CONSIDER THEM GOOD SELLERS.

I purchased two of these cards from PCMONDE for our visit to the US (since we have unlocked quad phones).

I have had dozens of SIM cards in different countries - this is the first time that I receive SIM cards without ANY instructions and I cannot even figure out the activation code itself - the instructions on the T-Mobile site do not seem to correspond to what I received.



Even if eventually I can get this to work the extra time just is not worth it - companies should not treat their customers like this!



Addition: I have finally been able to reach T-Mobile and they told me that the activation code should be in a separate envelop coming with the card.

Conclusion: this was a rip-off and the seller should be punished for it.

Do NOT buy SIM card only for NEW T-MOBILE service.This SIM card has NO Activation Code. A T-Mobile representative advised me that you will still need to buy SIM KIT which INCLUDES free Sim Card AND the necessary ACTIVATION CODE required to establish new service, especially if you have your own mobile device (in my case a GSM, unlocked cell phone). Just go to a T-Mobile store and for $10.00 you get Sim CARD + Service Activation CODE + 10 minutes starter minutes for T-Mobile -TO-GO prepaid service. Buying this SIM will get you no where when requiring new service and a lot of wasted calls to T-Mobile. AMAZON.COM AND THIS SELLER KNOW THIS! SAVE YOUR $6.99 FOR A WORTHLESS SIM UNLESS YOU SIMPLY ARE RE-PLACING A DEFECTIVE SIM AND ALREADY HAVE SERVICE WITH T-MOBILE. SELLER asks that you NOT post complaints and contact them first. I did and they did not reply to my email. Other buyers have indicated the same comment in their review(s).

I read other recent reviews about this sim card sold by this seller. Despite some super old negative reviews, I gave it a try.

T mobile asks for 20 dollar to replace your lost sim card. I only spend few dollars to get it from amazon within a short wait time.

Like the title of the product, it's only meant to be a replacement for your current active phone number.

The seller sent the sim card out the very next day, it arrived two days after, I wasn't expecting to receive it so soon. Also, it was placed nicely in the bubble wrap and a secure envelop. It was stamped with $ 1.7 something mailing fee first class.



Called customer service of tmobile, sim card worked perfectly under my phone number after few min of sim replace activation



Very happy - Tmobile - Sim - T-mobile'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sim Card - tmobile, sim tmobile Sim Card - tmobile, sim