Friday 3 December 2010

Scrapbooking - sheet protectors, scrapbooking


Whether I am assembling binders or portfolios for a professional presentation or tearing out a recipe from a magazine that I want to try in the future, I always turn to Avery sheet protectors to protect pages from wear and tear and the elements. I have found Avery heavyweight sheet protectors to be the best sheet protectors on the market for the following reasons:



1) Sufficient thickness and weight: Some sheet protectors can be of such a light weight that they flop over in a notebook. These sheet protectors are the heaviest I've found. They do not easily crimp or bend when in your binder.



2) Clarity: This product is completely clear and will not distort the appearance of a document.



3) Ease of use: Each sheet protector has a slanted corner which enables the user to easily separate the halves of the protector and slide a sheet inside.



4) Acid free: You've probably see sheet protectors ruin the print on a document or lift an image. These documents will not damage your document because they are acid free. I imagine that the acid free feature would be attractive to those engaged in scrapbooking.



5) Secure: I've never had a standard sized sheet of paper fall out of one of these protectors. Once the paper is slipped in, I feel confident is is going to stay put.



While I typically purchase my Avery sheet protectors through Costco, Amazon's pricing has become more competitive for a product that I highly for professional and casual use.



This product is made in China. Avery Diamond Clear Heavyweight Sheet Protectors, Acid Free, Pack of 25 (75304)

Previously, I always purchased Avery products because I considered them top quality. Now, over the last while, all the local office supply stores started carrying their own brand and no longer carry Avery. I tried several different options with 2 different store brands, and found the quality to be inferior. On some the protector was sealed on all 4 sides, and on others, the top and bottom were open so my pages slid out the bottom. When I returned these inferior products to the store, I asked if they could get Avery and was told they no longer carry them.

Bottom line is that I was very happy to discover that Amazon is able to continue providing quality products at a reasonable price. - Sheet Protectors - Scrapbooking'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Scrapbooking - sheet protectors, scrapbooking sheet protectors Scrapbooking - sheet protectors, scrapbooking